3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 20.12.20 09:04 pm

How to remove a black hood with a skull (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Nothing helps to remove it, no advice helps, finally the game is shit now with this hood, the preservation is screwed up, do not start the game from scratch when almost everything has passed, got it, farmed, well, damn it
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 20.12.20

What the hell is the hood? If only I would attach a screen

J
Jazz2Us 20.12.20

cheezette
We are talking about the cloak of Marie Louis in the storyline of Gloucestershire, which, upon completion, is not removed from most players
Yesterday I checked the game files, the problem was solved

Z
Zetk00 28.12.20

Jazz2Us
Can you write consistently how to solve this problem?
I will be grateful

P
Panko 11.01.21

I removed this cloak with a mask by turning on / off masking from the quick access menu. On the gamepad, this is holding the down arrow and choosing the appropriate action, but on the keyboard mouse, I don't know how the controls are organized in this game.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.01.21

Panko
Well, of course I tried it too, not how. The skull will be removed, but the cloak is always displayed this one, which you don't wear.
I'm waiting for the update.

S
SergoAtom007 29.01.21

I have a curling iron, I solved the problem like this ... This cloak and skull also survived after a chain of tasks and could not be removed in any way, as a result, I moved to Jorvikshir to the synchronization point in Scarborough, the cloak still remained, I tried to put on a cloak for disguise, on the gamepad down arrow, select a raincoat with the right stick and voila, put on a raincoat from my equipment, and that one was gone, miracles!