3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 09:14 pm

key card from the church of the God of the machine and from the entrance to the nightclub (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

where to get the key card from the entrance to the church of the God of the car and where to get the key card from the entrance to the closed night club. This club is in a closed courtyard on the other side of Prague, which is on the other side of the dividing wall. There is also a sewer near the entrance to the night club, but It’s not possible to get there. So where can I get this key card or will it be given on assignment?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Scattered boy
is there a nightclub in this courtyard?

If this is the most interesting how to get there. I also checked the passage through the sewer, but it does not lead there. It will be seen on the quest

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup,
yes, yes, it seems like a pancake here means some quest

s
spacey_bear 20.12.20

Scattered boy
Nightclub is the "Neon Nights" quest.
Passage is on Wiki:
Spoylerhttp: //www.playground.ru/wiki/deus_ex_mankind_divided/walkthrough/sidequests/
SpoylerNaschet key card for a nightclub in the wiki is not yet described. If you go through the quest, then there is a computer in the apartment (residential complex) on the first floor. Hacking it, you get access to the "Cozy House" system. It is necessary to order cleaning of the apartment. After a certain period of time, cleaning will take place and on the second floor in this apartment (where the woman's corpse lay), you will find a towel in the shape of a swan. This towel will contain the key card to the nightclub.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

spacey_bear
lol, I just missed all those party moments, etc. in the quest neon nights. I just randomly found a neon plant and stopped it. it turns out that it makes no sense for me to go to this nightclub now because the quest is completed. But for fun, you can go there. And what kind of sewage system leads there? By the way, I also found this apartment with a cleaning order and a woman's body upstairs randomly and not on a quest. But I couldn't find the key card from this club. But by the way, I ordered cleaning, it's probably worth going back and once again check everything carefully

s
spacey_bear 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup
Spoiler There is no way to get into the club through the sewers. Here on your screen (post above) there are trash containers along the wall. If you remove these containers, a weak spot will be available in the wall, which you can break through and enter the club. But for this you will need skills: Optimized Musculature (remove the container), Breaking through the wall (to break through a vulnerable spot) and Electromagnetic Shield (immediately behind the wall there is a threat of electric shock).
And about cleaning. I do not know how long it will take before it will be done. I ordered cleaning before the first trip to OG29, and took the card back after. The card should be in a towel on the second floor, on the bed.

D
Delete_account 20.12.20

spacey_bear Does
not depend on time, you need to go to another station and back.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

spacey_bear
All these skills I have, thank you)

f
fox345 20.12.20

Scattered boy
Bard Buttercup to the
left of the entrance breakable wall break through climb run fast on the electric floor and you are inside

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

Scattered boy
Bard Buttercup
spacey_bear
fox345
Good day.
In order not to create a bosom-theme, where can I find the key card from the Church? I've been searching the poor area for several hours - nowhere else. And the new one is too huge to search. Most interesting to find, of course, but it's too long. Maybe some of you know?

s
spacey_bear 20.12.20

THURISAZ
Kind)
In the storyline there is a forked quest through which you can get to the church - "Meeting with a terrorist".
SpoilerMap is not needed, because they will be waiting for you there. Probably, it will not be possible to find her before the quest, so that Adam does not wander there earlier. The same situation with the bank (Versalife vault): you can get there only by the fork-quest.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

THURISAZ
Not found yet

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup
Comrade wrote above. I will not look under the spoiler yet. In general, I read something that you can differently complete one quest about the hypnotist and get access there. Perhaps I am confusing.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

THURISAZ
About the hypnotist there are only two options for the development of events, a peaceful solution or vice versa. I loaded checked. But nothing about this church. Although maybe I missed something too

P
PRIVA 20.12.20

what a stupidity why kvesa do not give everything at once. where to look for them, I'm already flying back in a helicopter with the negro. PPC even look for quests now! perverted