3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.12.20 09:14 pm

GARM complex (ghost and dodger). (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Has anyone got a ghost and a dodger on a mission in the Alps, Garm complex.
I deliberately repeated it twice, and the second time in general, almost everywhere under invisibility, so that they would not see it at all, as a result, neither a ghost nor a dodger is given.

Experience shows that you get more than 3600 EXPs when you arrive in Prague, but again, not any achievements.
It is a pity that after the missions there are no statistics such as in Splinter.

Only when you meet Alex at the clinic do they give you a serious approach.

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.12.20

saa0891 Did you raise the
alarm when Chikane contacts you?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Ewgenij_BLR

No, I passed it twice, no one naturally raised the alarm, but I just wrote the second time specially in 10 minutes, from the beginning along the beams on the ceiling, then through a pipe with electricity, and then along the hangar under invisibility, no one at all noticed.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.12.20

saa0891
It's just that there is a moment when the alarm is raised in any case, if you contacted Miller first.
We have one of the options for passing the ghost in our wiki: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/deus_ex_mankind_divided/walkthrough/#wiki-34995

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Ewgenij_BLR wrote:
It's just that there is a moment when the alarm is raised anyway, if they contacted Miller first.
It was with Alex that I contacted, I also gave evidence in another mission to her.

Now I specifically looked at two passes, and I can't see what these achievements give.

G
GG4 20.12.20

The ghost and the dodger are not given for invisibility, but for hell knows what. I regularly received them, and at the same time I always went through with guns and felled everyone beautifully (playing stealth is boring).

s
saa0891 20.12.20

GG4 wrote: it
's boring to play in stealth
Well, it’s as anyone, for me, on the contrary, in stealth it is much more interesting than stupid to blame.

V
Venom rhys 20.12.20

saa0891
Maybe invisibility cannot be used?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Venom Rhys wrote:
Maybe invisibility can't be used?
Good joke.

G
GG4 20.12.20

saa0891
I sometimes diluted, put on a muffler and shot quietly in the head, but quickly became boring. Basically, it passed as a gear var, from shelter to shelter under the cover of a smoke duct, in the game there are 7 different lethal guns, not counting augmentations, 5 types of grenades, used by all. The action is notable here. And running through ventilation or through invisibility bypassing all the enemies is complete crap. But the second pass for the sake of achievements I will go through with the invisibility of everyone, running through the fast.