3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Zotov 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Gaming pc

Help build a cheaper gaming pc.
What video cards, RAMs, etc. do you need to buy so that you can play at least games
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Forum made a mistake the
most soso at least to pull games in 720-900p but did not lag and on medium-high some kind of
amud fx 6300 + overclocking. 8 GB of RAM. some kind of video card like amd 470-480 from 4gb
well, even as the last resort, you can take gifors 960 4gb or a couple similar from amd but most likely it will be associated with pain and sorrow

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

nonsense, for playing at minimum settings a processor like i3-6100 4 GB of RAM and 750ti will go

b
balabxl 20.12.20

MU-admin
This is what games will run at minimum wages, if you can take an i5 - 4 *** and gtx 750ti pulls at high doom in 30 fps stably, and many other examples. At the moment, such an assembly is stable until now, games even on medium ones will pull, there is not even a question of minimum wages.

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

SHAGGY67

see no contradiction

b
balabxl 20.12.20

In this situation with the ruble, a person wrote an adequate block, with a certain problem that affects many. Now it makes no sense to collect the PC, because the percent with vidyuhy under 45 -50 will only come out.

b
balabxl 20.12.20

MU-admin
Contradictions in what?)

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

SHAGGY67

in what I answered the question

b
balabxl 20.12.20

MU-admin
The contradiction is in what you say on the minimum salary, which is actually not true. Disinformation.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Ivan_Zotov
Help build a gaming pc cheaper.

A normal gaming computer made of new modern components will cost you $ 700-800.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.12.20

Ivan_Zotov Should
games be less than 10 years old? And the resolution is probably not lower than FullHD want?

I
Ivan_Zotov 20.12.20

I want a gaming pc somewhere for 30 thousand. To play games like doom4, farcry4, xcom2 at least on minemalki

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

if you just run games on the minimum, the upper atlones will be enough for the socket fm2 or something like that. 8 GB of RAM and a video card of some kind of average number not lower than the level of 760 and something like that with 2 gibubs. but the point is that the play will be dumb worse than on the consouli and the computer will quickly come out of the actual hardware, even under the minimum. again have to develop the rolls the couple run to buy

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote: it
will be dumb to play worse than on consoles and the computer will quickly come out of the current hardware, even under the minimum. Again, you will have to develop rolls and run to buy
Or to understand that new games are evil and this will be enough. Although the R9 380X 4096 MB is better for these games (more than 2.5 GB in FullHD are easily spent on games). Prots can be cool and not needed (from A8 3.5 GHz to 6-cores). For AMD, overclocking above 4 GHz can be beneficial in gaming.