3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intrichy 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Can the gyro scooter be repaired?

It just so happened that my hoverboard got caught in the rain, not much, but still. Now music does not play, bluetooth junk, it works, then no. After the rain, I naturally dried everything thoroughly, but all the same, now I'm afraid that moisture will not touch the main board inside.
Where can a gyro scooter be repaired in Moscow? and in general, they do this or not, maybe who knows, heard?
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 20.12.20

hipster piss !!

M
MostOriginalNick 20.12.20

Do it yourself, it won't get any worse

h
han298 20.12.20

Ah, that's the name of this two-wheeled garbage!: D So she's afraid of water? Well, nafig is she needed then?) Better to buy a great ...)

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Some got sick here.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

Ask here instead of Google? Really?

A
Apokalipsis113 20.12.20

What is it? hipster rogue? Go get a new one and throw out that tainted crap.

S
Scripper 20.12.20

for a start - what kind of gyro scooter? model?
If some very cheap one, if it breaks down, does not go, then I believe that it is easier to throw it out and take a new one, if it is more or less worthwhile, then you can try and get confused with the repair. If you get caught in the rain, then there is a high probability that the central board is already wet there, you can hand over it to the masters for diagnostics, let them look, for example, http://giroscooter.com/repair/ a friend gave his friend there. His battery was dead, they changed it.

S
Self-Relliant 20.12.20

BRUMS! Your hoverboard is not yourself!

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

For all occasions

B
Bomber 20.12.20

why the heck is bluetooth and music in it, is that a music box on wheels?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 20.12.20

Bomber
Yes, something like that. The current cannot be promoted to the masses, because a good one costs 50-70 thousand, but there are also deshmans for 20-30k. Everything below is the lot of rogue.

B
Bomber 20.12.20

YamyyYamyy
even 20k is expensive for such a piece of shit, the new Chinese scooters cost 25-30k and they are more complex and functional than this segregated unit

J
Joiroll 20.12.20

Scripper wrote:
If you get caught in the rain, then there is a high probability that the central board is already wet there, you can take it to the masters for diagnostics, let them take a look, for example, giroscooter.com/repair/ where a friend gave his. His battery was dead, they changed it.
I have a Smart Board gyro scooter. For some reason I stopped driving. What do you think is worth repairing and what will it cost for the money?

S
Scripper 20.12.20

Joiroll
How do I know? Call the service and find out what will happen. The reasons can be different, as well as the cost of repairs.
Maybe your battery has flown, or maybe the central boards.
This is the case.