3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hajev 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Max 1000 level (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to install this mod - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_chit_mod_cheat_mode_maksimalnyj_1000_uroven-67293/ because there was a problem that when you reach level 100 and you cannot swing higher than DLC from missions 120 and above, opponents naturally too, which makes it impossible to kill them normally. During the installation of the mod, this error crashes, who can tell what the problem is?

18 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 20.12.20

where are these levels ?????
when I passed, the opponents were level 65 approximately

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

if you hadn't raised the level by 100 with the help of the code, then you would not have had any 115 120 maximum level 100 broke all the scripts with each increase there will be more and more, fuck all these increases with the help of mods, you can't really raise the maximum level 100 without any cheating, and the meaning of the game from this to me not when such do not understand!

E
Eraser101 20.12.20

Sportklass
Here, it is even enough to complete the game for the first time with a mod on FullExp. He finished it, I think at 70-75, here in the new game + quests and a rod by level. Or dabbled in the console, as you said.

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

Eraser101
Nifiga. I went through the first time with the mod for experience and then started a new game plus with the same mod. As a result, in about 10-15 missions, I was already level 100 and there were no problems with enemies, both with ordinary enemies and serious opponents.

PS Something too clever by the author.

E
Eraser101 20.12.20

ILIA_1992 Check the
box "Increase the level of opponents" for greater realism, because in the new game + it is too simple and not interesting in another way.

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

Eraser101
I didn't feel light on the new game. The difficulty level was penultimate. And now he has cooled down to the witcher.
Maybe I'll play later, but not today.

For the sake of a tick, I will not pass the 4th time.

H
Hajev 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
I'm talking about enemies in the DLC, not ordinary ones.

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

Hajev
Similarly. I would not have reached level 100 without dls.

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

Hajev
I said the code broke the scripts, what is not clear here

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

Hajev
wait for the patch, there is max. the level of tasks and npc will be 100 and 105, respectively.

H
Hajev 20.12.20

Sportklass
I'm talking about mod. Is it also not installed because of scripts?

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

Hajev is
not, it needs to be updated for the new version

S
Sparrow 20.12.20

Hajev
Try this ...
If the game does not start after installing the mod, an error pops up at startup.
1. Go along the path: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt content content0 scripts game behavior_tree tasks hacks and delete the btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws files there.

H
Hajev 20.12.20

Little Sparrow
Finally, some practical advice and not empty, stupid chatter! The mod is not installed, it crashes on the installation at the very end, this time it turned out to go a little "further", but something else took off

H
Hajev 20.12.20

Sportklass
oh, better keep quiet, eh. You still don’t help

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

Hajev
well, you are a moron, I tell him the mod is old, and he keeps telling me not helping, are you hammering in your ears or really such a brake that you don't understand what they are writing to you

S
Sparrow 20.12.20

Hajev
If you use a lot of mods, conflicts are possible. If they occur, you can try using Script Merger - a tool for merging scripts, it can help solve the problem.

S
Shock Burst 20.12.20

Use Script Merger