3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TiMoN2002 20.12.20 09:14 pm

guys help, installed rusik 1.3.3 IN THE CAVE BLACK SCREEN (Far Cry: Primal)

guys help, installed rusik 1.3.3 this one: naigre.com.ua/rusifikator-far-cry-primal/
STARTED TO PASS THE GAME MADE A BOW AND WALKED INTO THE CAVE AND THERE IS A BLACK SCREEN (THE COSTER IS ON)
HELP !!!!
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CP3M 20.12.20

TiMoN2002
This means that I did not download 1.3.3. Download from here (Last comment) http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_primal/tech/russkij_yazyk_gde_ty-895924/#comment-14888370 If something in this Russian language in English is written in the language selection menu) Simple for the first time missed)

T
TiMoN2002 20.12.20

I don't have any polish in my game

T
TiMoN2002 20.12.20

installed rusik now everything is in English, there is no Russian at all and in the settings too

P
Paul_SH 20.12.20

TiMoN2002

This is the cause of the problem. For Russification, you need to take an executable of the same version as the installed game.

Now you definitely need to return the original executable to the game folder, the one that was originally (I hope, a backup was made before replacing it).
After that, you can apply one of the patches from Akunamatataa (any of the languages ​​available in the game can be replaced with Russian, except English). See patches here, instructions are attached.
Another option is to edit the executable in the HEX editor yourself. For detailed instructions, see here.