3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er-Teeus 06.09.19 08:44 pm

What do you think where in the game The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard derezhabl?

Recently stumbled upon the game The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard where the action takes place in the year 864 in the 2nd era, however, there are dwarven invention : Derezhabl and only one thing I can't understand what makes it dwarven invention because they disappeared in the 1st era and not a single Dwarven derogable does not exist (can not write to what then developed over the history of thought because the bundle with the game was verse of that where I blogged about the disappearance of the Dwemer)
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 06.09.19

it's all Leonardo and the Templars

P
Psihodolb 06.09.19

derezhabl

Still a few bugs - and I would not understand what I mean... (=

A
AiSPQR 06.09.19

was declassified and unzipped the secret archives, secret drawings, and with them and collected the drawings and then burned, and masters were persecuted. so everything was!!11

E
Er-Teeus 06.09.19

AiSPQR
A sense to burn the drawings? because it gives you a huge advantage over the other powers they could conquer Tamriel then Akavir, Atmora to settle in after (don't know why because there's a wild frost) and if it exists to find Alderic and a bunch of other lands but the ones at the end of your story they tell me that you're the most honest person on earth (if you don't understand this is sarcasm)

A
AiSPQR 06.09.19

TheElderScrolls
And the meaning is to burn the drawings?
Don't worry, it was necessary. Detailed information about this archived and classified.

E
Er-Teeus 06.09.19

AiSPQR
Brain: sharevirus all the information about the airships
I: Why
Brain: Well it is necessary so that our world will turn from fantasy to cyberpunk, and nobody's buying