3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19 02:29 pm

Tell me! (Far Cry 5)

Could you tell me the normal operating cracker anti-cheat( All that is not put, it doesn't work, the incentive of the game started, but even in the process. May generate an error about anticheat if replacing the file.Already all that is possible has operarional.I read that after some updates you need to unlock otherwise. Maybe someone knows how to remove this stuff?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 27.10.19

To play without the cheats )))

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.10.19

katorina
In the future I will advise not to buy games where there is this stuff(EasyAntiCheat) the WD2 because it does not work properly, try to register in command of the game-eac_launcher or get on the forums jubilee.

K
Kraicher 27.10.19

katorina
You Win 10?

P
Prodavec snov 27.10.19

Download the trainer.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Kraicher
Yes

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Returning from the cold
downloaded already all that is possible, without anticheat does not work. do anti-cheat the game does not plow. then I wrote that after updating an old method of bypass is outdated . where you had to write bak or replace a dll file. it's not working. the game just won't start and all.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Sam_FisherPG
this game works like a clock incidentally after tracing this command. but not here because this cheat works as something else here.

P
Prodavec snov 27.10.19

katorina
My trainer calmly plows.Check your version of the game and look for the trainer.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Returning from the cold
without bypass anti-cheat and replace the files? just throw the trainer and all? but there is anti-cheat installed..... can you somehow hacked? where to look the exact version of the game will not prompt? I was 1.011 and anti-cheat is bypassed in this way https://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_5_obhod_anti_chita_easy_anti_cheat_bypass_by_sunbeam_v2-80189/ and now this workaround does not work. the game just doesn't start.

P
Prodavec snov 27.10.19

katorina
Gossage.
I'm looking at your version of the game.
Looking for it trainer.Download.
Run it.Then start the game.
Already in the game press the buttons which are set out in the trainers.
And play.Collected some resources and trainer gives you 10000
In the case of the trainer for your game version does not have yuzaesh ArtMoney.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Returning from the cold
you understand that the game is built CHEAT? and that it blocks any trainer? have you played this game what advice is given? or do you pirate? I have a license and it cheat and topic about how to DISABLE it. if you're thinking pirates .,then of course you have no problem maybe there it is cut and litsuhe no! and what ArtMoney give me invisibility or immortality? what are you talking about....

P
Prodavec snov 27.10.19

katorina
ArtMoney can help.MNU repak so probably Yes.
I remember when I played without trainers and did all the green mission
to gain resources.
If you have litsuha so find a mate at the game.It will be easier to pass.

K
Kraicher 27.10.19

katorina
Bother you update Windows. Try in properties of the shortcut to register a team starting the game -eac_launcher.
Well, go here:
Спойлерhttps://yandex.ru/search/?lr=10756&text=%D0%A0%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B5%20Watch_Dogs%202

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Kraicher
so I'm talking about the far edge asked, not dogs.:) watch goes perfectly with the prescribed team without any problems and dances with a tambourine. it seems to have helped to solve the problem with a trainer from fling. there is built-in trainer cheat, like everything starts and goes. although some features are not robyat,but the main thing is. the main game does not crumble and the trainer works at least 50%

K
Kraicher 27.10.19

katorina
Understood. Personally, I have a Win 7 clean, without updates (one update for games). All games and trainers to them, work perfectly. Play with a disabled Internet and antivirals. Play Repack, although there are litsuhi (discs). And in the top ten and are going to go.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Kraicher
for 3 years I could not dare go to 10, and then as it pushed and switched and have no regrets. a great system. no screen of death crash.turned off the automatic updates only update on a couple of months after the release of the update.when fixed all the bugs. 5 edge lights moronic anti-cheat. neither cut nor replaced, and refreshed crumble patches to bypass anticheat. 3 days fiddling and bekapy this shit. well that Ls suggested about the trainer of fling. in the bin folder it doesn't work. the game does not start and root of all the rules. so I then threw another trainer because flint is not all. it turns out a trainer of fling has replaced the anti-cheat without my participation, and 2 trainer works with full functionality. and all is finally. the main thing that the next update was not released.wanted to buy a new down ,but if there is the same hrenovina then nafig this game.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Returning from the cold
partner makes no sense to help me. except for achievements. friends don't play litsuhu ,and almost invites you to their session because if the session I host, they also equipment nothing will fall out,well, more skills. and the progress of jobs is counted only for me and it is not profitable. they would be more profitable that I came to them and helped to fill them with homework, and they were experience. tupate which completely kills the entire cooperative.

K
Kraicher 27.10.19

katori wrote:
and then as it pinned
Why are you pinned? ))) I'm telling you, I have edge Lights 5 and all other games work fine, like all the trainers when they are needed. So why look for good from good. )))
By the way, if you are using the trainers, the only Fling, sometimes Antifan.

B
Bam bam 175 27.10.19

Kraicher
at work, the leadership transferred the cars for 10 Windows, so it was embarrassing to work there at one, then another, and looked at her from all sides and realized that if you do not put all refreshed like a scalded cat and not to climb there where not asking the normal system.so every time it happens. was XP, all spat on Vista (rightly I must say) then spat on 7, then 8 and 8.1, now spit 10. people are always unhappy and everything he's not. I have 10 Windows is and functionality happy. there is no need to put some prog-type bandikas.shorter is fine with me.

K
Kraicher 27.10.19

katori wrote:
what if you do not put all refreshed like a scalded cat
I agree with that. One caveat, from seventh Windows does not spit. )) After the XP is the most popular system.
Here with one brow debating at the expense of the usefulness of the app. Personally I am against all things (and I only have one - Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64, Yes, another from Wanna Cry, just in), and he proved the opposite On the left. ))) In the Internet all about the usefulness of the updates have been written already.