3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xopxac 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Vault 111 entrance (Fallout 4)

Guys, such a problem ... I enter vault 111, the download starts, the sound of footsteps is heard, but then it throws it to the desktop. There is a download in the shelter ... I start to go out too, it throws it out ... there is a possibility of repair. It costs 70 mods, how to deal with what flies? Do not offer the poke method)))
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 20.12.20

xopxac
Um ... try to lower the graphics until you go outside ... Or maybe it's the mods interfering ...

x
xopxac 20.12.20

I'm looking for a mod ... a conflicting one, then I'll sign off

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

xopxac
Worth 70 Mods !!!? The game without mods can give out the worst bugs and crashes! And then 70 ...
You would have reached Sanctuary first, and then connected the mods. (in packs of 10)
Also, I heard somewhere about some kind of program for checking mods for compatibility, like for Skyrim.
So far, I can't find her ...

x
xopxac 20.12.20

Generator Textures from Hiro v5_95%

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

xopxac
So what? Did you fly out because of this?

m
mikhail300 20.12.20

Well, I don’t know, I have more than 80 and everything goes well just before putting the mod, you need to read reviews and look at compatibility with other mods

x
xopxac 20.12.20

removed this mod - Generator Textures from Hiro v5_95% - everything worked. I put it again Throws it out. Just give the fact. I do not want to say anything bad about the author. I tried to sort out all the mods.

m
mikhail300 20.12.20

xopxac
I don't put anything on Hiro's muddy mods before I tried it and then stopped some go some don't go and in this mod he has mistakes now read about them so do not worry, throw him out of the game raw, he is this mod

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

xopxac
Maybe it was a conflict with another similar mod? Sickotiks art for example ...

x
xopxac 20.12.20

I don't have this mod - it's vulgar

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

xopxac
Agree. Yes, and okay, just vulgar, so he also has a drug theme!
However, the magazines are also retextured there, and you don't have to put the vulgarity.
But 70 mods are of course ...
I've cleaned Sanctuary from bushes in geck, and then I caught a famous power armor bug. I put everything back in place and the bug disappeared.
Tell me: where is the connection !!!?
And so any script can "break", and you won't understand right away ...

M
Maks_Haswell 20.12.20

I also have the same problem when entering and exiting vault 111, I found a problem, but it was partially worth
going into the Texture folder and removed the SetDressing folder and everything worked ... I put the same folder from version 4 of the translation and everything worked with Generator Textures from Hiro v5_95% crashes although there are 4 mods