3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20 09:14 pm

PMC rank (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually such a question. How to raise the rank? I participate in short leagues. Weekly bids cannot be submitted. As a result, the rank is 0. Or does it rise only if you attack the PB with bots?
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 20.12.20

CreMat0ry
How long ago did you discover the online component (22 episodes passed)? Otherwise, the rating is updated once a week.

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

Crociato
Yes, I've already skated 226 hours =) Everything has long been passed and forgotten, only network developments are now going well, and I go to events.

C
Crociato 20.12.20

CreMat0ry
To be honest, I don’t know. Maybe if you have never participated in the PB tasks before (or for a very long time that the rating was reset), then you just need to wait until the ratings are updated. By the way, on what basis does the game match potential attack targets with "equal ratings"? By the rank of PMCs, by the level of development, by the espionage rating, by everything at once? Otherwise I was fascinated by the main campaign, and when I started trying to attack players, they already had four platforms with a crowd of bulletproof guards, cameras, drones, etc. This I mean that maybe this will allow you to farm)).

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

Crociato
Selection by PMC rank. PS Very often you come across cheaters who have 1PB with 90m security level, which is simply unrealistic to implement with one PB =) Or all S ++ staff: D

E
Eugene8080 20.12.20

CreMat0ry
"PS Very often you come across cheaters who have 1PB with 90m security level, which is simply unrealistic to implement with one PB =) Or all S ++ staff: D"
Yes, this is very offensive ((((