3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kentavrik7 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Impressions of the new character DARK RIFT (Dota 2)

As always, the Underlord character did not have time to just go out, to utter a peep, because in front of you someone will definitely take him. Have you already played them? How was it? Perhaps someone already has new strata and plans?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MedvediVodki 20.12.20

His camp is dangerous, I think in the next patch it will be cut off in time and radius (or they will add a delay like in Kinetic Field) and the Underlord will stop picking.

-
-Lucky_Last- 20.12.20

MedvediVodki
His camp is invisible. His ultimate will not go astray

m
marrader 20.12.20

ahahah for those who like to play for Riki bombs))) I hope his second skill is fixed to such an extent that he can cut off ultras))) and so that those who were in Ingiz could not go into inviz within 10 seconds) this will be cool)

-
-Lucky_Last- 20.12.20

kentavrik7
Pit Lord can be collected in a carry, jungler, support, whoever you want ... If you collect in a carry, then you need to collect: PT / Travel (travel will be very well combined with the ultimate), Dominator / Vladimirka, BF, Basher / MKB , Satanic (if you have collected a dominator), Ebyssal (if you have collected a basher), and
then whatever you want ... max aura ...
If you collect in a sappa, then you need to collect: Arkana / Tranquila, Meka, Grieves (if you collected an arcanum), blink, refresher, max stun ...

-
-Lucky_Last- 20.12.20

marrader
if they do this, then diffuza will come to the aid of the invaders

m
marrader 20.12.20

-Lucky_Last-
you don’t understand it)) so that those who were in inviz couldn’t go to inviz even using bkb or diffuse

A
AdamSl 20.12.20

-Lucky_Last-
So what? you can simply move away from the second skill, plus it is only a few seconds, and the ult stops the ult puja.