3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Sochnev 27.10.19 02:29 pm

The hunter does not see the skin (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Trying to collect a set of clothes of the legendary grizzly bear. For jacket needs a wonderful skin of the legendary bison. I found it brought the hunter(the bag is on his hands too) and he does not see her! At the same time, to sell it to him I can, and to use for crafting - no! What to do with it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 27.10.19

Egor Sochnev
The first time you what-if skins for crafting use? So she's a hunter appeared, it should sell.

E
Egor Sochnev 27.10.19

Rolemanser
Damn, I forgot. Thank you!

R
Rla 28.02.21

Rolemanser
Why do I sell a bad vapiti skin to a hunter, I want to buy gloves for a ghost bison, they are not bought, writes that the hunter does not have the necessary components, and there is no specified bad or what kind of skin is needed

L
Lex-one 28.02.21

Rla
Legendary.

R
Rla 28.02.21

Lex-one
Thank you

R
Rolemanser 28.02.21

Rla
I don't know how on pc, but on ps4 the game threw me various unpleasant things, for example, you get high-quality skins, go to the camp, and a gang will appear on you from the woods, which will shoot you and lose half of the skins, so either set up camp and then save yourself, or take the train, the horse will follow you with the skins. I spent two weeks stupidly hunting for the legendary bag.

r
rezvenkii 28.02.21

Rolemanser
Sold, excellent lamb, still did not appear at the hunter.

X
XEPA_CE 23.07.21

I see such nonsense now, I killed the legendary beaver, I go to the hunter, but as I go up to him to sell, he becomes a witness and starts to run away with the reason for entering the property

S
Sanek1971 23.07.21

XEPA_CE
I had a similar joint, but I pressed the wrong button and fired a shot, he became a witness and I flunked him. Then wait a few game days

D
Dimon lomon 28.10.21

Hello, I wanted to get a ranger's saddle, completed all the tasks of the master hunter, brought the panther and its skin to the hunter, and sold it to him, but when I go to the section to buy saddles, he says he does not have the necessary component, what should I do?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

Dimon lomon
1. you need a panther skin (not a cougar) and a skin, i.e.
skin must be skinned and sold, not carcass 2.the skin must be 3 stars (excellent)

V
Vladikosik 05.05.22

XEPA_CE Did you
solve the problem?

k
koncha negra 16.11.22

Rolemanser
I have a problem, he says something, but I can’t buy and sell, help