3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amfirous 20.12.20 09:14 pm

The game crashes stably on a journey in the subway in act 12. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

There is no other way to get to the "main city". I myself am near Jensen's apartment. Who went through, answer. An error pops up.
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.12.20

Amfirous
This is a bug that the developers haven't fixed yet.
Try the following (suggested by the developers):
- lower graphics settings
- disable DLS content in the menu
- run the game in windowed mode
- disable subtitles

s
sources 20.12.20

And why the author was minus, I don’t understand?

Q
QUAKE885 20.12.20

sources
may be considered by some as a spoiler

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

sources
, some may not be able to use search, because this is the fourth topic about this bug.

N
NEKcv 20.12.20

there you can go back and forth twice, you have to go through mission 14, metro 2 side and explore the place to return and complete side

M
MaxQjust 20.12.20

Amfirous
What OS do you have?

C
Carelia 20.12.20

How many acts are there in the game?

N
NEKcv 20.12.20

Carelia
this bug before the last mission

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

I ran into the same problem, this is a pzdts there, as for me, an interesting side with a detective investigation, how it was possible to screw up the transition to the location !!! Only at me it throws out when transferring to a location with a side by Daria Mouse where the maniac is. The transition to another branch was doing fine. Everything turned off the game does not shit, it crashes.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

The whole game finally welled up, according to the plot you need to go to the location where both side quests and the main one are now, to your apartment and in the passage throws it out, SUPER squar enix SUPER, thanks for such an excellent port with shit consoles, which crashes (but this is garbage) for 20 hours was 5-6 times, but when they don't let you just go to the plot location ... BRAVO !!!

A
Amfirous 20.12.20

MaxQjust
Windows 7. I tried all the methods given above "from the developers". The fig was there.

A
Amfirous 20.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolskiy
That's the same. I did all the side quests and thought that's all, the grand final and the figs there ... It's a shame, because I thought I would go on the 25th!

A
Amfirous 20.12.20

Flow4Master
Sorry Mr. Smart. First time on the Playground forums!

N
NEKcv 20.12.20

on the 3rd arrival in Prague, you need to go through everything in the upper area, go to the lower one there, return in two transitions the game does not crash. I flew out myself, so it passed.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

I join. I went through all the pollock, when moving from a small town with an apartment to a big one (it seems like you need to go to the site), the game crashes.

B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20

when I passed the game, I did not find such a bug, but during the passage of the "new game +" mode - it appeared ((((

B
Beirut 20.12.20

Andrey Shalavin
today the patch came out with a fix like

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 20.12.20

On the curling iron, I met with the same troubles. I'm sitting waiting for the patch, you see, they will fix it, otherwise they will spoil the whole game ...

G
GG4 20.12.20

Where do you find these bugs in general, for 74 hours played in the plot, I have not met a single bug in the whole game and never crashed.

B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20

Beirut
agas, I think I won't start playing for the third time)))