3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Help pass smog and ornstein. (Dark Souls)

Help the smog to defeat Ornstein. Please advise something. I used to play as a magician, endured only once. Now I decided to pump a warrior, and then I started
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

are you on a pirate

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

Metalist1925
no, not on pirate. Steam license. The funniest thing is that I'm just a handshake. The sword does 350 damage. And my shield is a Giant, which requires 36 strength. Level 71. I started with a cleric

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
all the difficulty is that the fight itself is buggy. I'm stuck with them myself. And also a warrior) I can't call players for help, I rarely see signs of calls. Alternatively, you need to hold on to the columns, there is at least some kind of protection

R
Raptor227 20.12.20

It will be easier to overwhelm Ornstein at first and leave Smog for last, he is already much easier (although you can't fall for his blows at all)
but how exactly to do this ... well, use the rolls, train

S
Shadowarm 20.12.20

Screenshots are just a fairy tale

D
DreamFAW 20.12.20

At first I could not defeat them, then I watched some kind of let-play on YouTube, where the author advised to hide behind one enemy from another during the battle - it really helped :)

A

KrampusX

T
Terving 20.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
I would advise : call Soler, lighten the armor as much as possible (ninja armor as an option), but gloves with a good balance, a shield for maximum durability. From the rings: wolf ring (balance), Havel's ring. Before the fight, use the "inner strength", instead of the cloranti ring, there is green grass (if there is, of course). however, this is possible only when the action of the "inner strength" is over. Well, as advised to bring down the first Ornie. And by the way, it's easier to go to the bosses from the first location bonfire.

A

Terving
I PASS IT !!!! He came after the bath, sat down and walked calmly. Steam cleanses the body and soul, and also increases the skill indicators of the gamer)). Without Soler, in the armor of a knight. Killed the first smog. The second phase, by the way, turned out to be very simple.

T
Terving 20.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Water Magic?))) Congratulations!

m
morion2 20.12.20

Xs I tried to take them out 6 times, then I spat and went to sleep, and it was too late. Well, in the morning I took it out the first time)))

m
mihalevski 20.12.20

Two tips. First: Zweikhander for Chaos (high damage, Orni and Smaug have few resists, does not depend on stats) and Shield of Artorias or Havel (great stability). Armor is light, heavy, no armor - it doesn't matter. I read that you are swinging under a warrior, so you must have enough stamina (at least 110-130). Tank, occasionally peeking out from behind the shield and hit with Tsvay's power attack. Second tip: Kill Smog first.

m
mihalevski 20.12.20

I apologize for necroposting, but we can be useful to someone and will not create new topics.