3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus1an3 20.12.20 09:21 pm

ending of the main plot (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to end the game while maintaining friendship with all factions?
16 Comments
Sort by:
r
ranon 20.12.20

As far as I know it is impossible.

r
rus1an3 20.12.20

now I have a task "Mass Fusion" and I can inform the fraternity and if I do not, I will become their enemy. And if you inform, then will I not become an enemy of the Institute later?

S
Soniaa 20.12.20

rus1an3
will become.
Alas, you have to choose ...

r
ranon 20.12.20

I have already honestly forgotten the plot, go to the wiki and look, it's business.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

The most humane for the minutemans.

r
rus1an3 20.12.20

ok thanks everyone

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

no, after all, according to the plot, you still need to completely destroy certain factions (if you want to get achievements, then just log in where the thread is and play for all 4)

D
Debt 3rd 20.12.20

rus1an3
You will not become an enemy. After the explosion of the institute, you can continue to visit Pridwen and take quests. Only that the "chief" (which does not give the GG by the way) in the brotherhood of steel will no longer be appointed. The subway will of course become inaccessible, but they will not fight the minutemans, they will simply disappear from the game.

888005533535 20.12.20

rus1an3
You can cheat. Complete the main quest and that's it. They won't care about you. But bugs are possible.

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

rus1an3
no, at least the Institute will have to be cut.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Somewhere there was such a video, I know how to maintain friendship with all factions but write for a long time.

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

You fly to the massage with the brotherhood, the institute will become unavailable .... that is, hostile. To the subway, you report that you were thrown out of the institute and then they will say that all hope is for the minutemans .... up to this point, it is desirable to go through the main quests of the subway .. for the bonus to work, upgrade simple civilian clothes ... and in the battle of the dance paladin either save or kill, ... then we go to the minutemen Garvey says that the synths are spinning around the zamaa ... we go to defend the castle .... protected ... Garvey says that Strudges found in the holodisk an entry about how to get into the institute and dem blow up the institute ..... yes, astatine about the holotape, this is when you first came across the TSM and inserted a virus, he otkmniroval the institute's system, so give this to the strudges .... sorry for typos writing from a tablet? ps in the subway and in the fraternity there will be repeating quests ...in the subway with memory, it is advisable not to communicate well, or to be saved before the conversation, since she wants to destroy the brotherhood

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Zolotko555 wrote:
it is advisable not to communicate with memory in the subway, or to be saved before the conversation, since she wants to destroy the brotherhood.
The unofficial patch has already been corrected. P.A.M. no longer issues missions to destroy BoS patrols or vertibirds. Although, when it gave it out, it was possible to sort it out so that BoS did not aggro :-)

t
tchuzhy 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I had similar tasks. In one case, I just followed the BS patrol until it was destroyed. The last mythical paladin drowned in a radioactive crater. And the vertibird fought with the arrows on the flyover. He, too, was successfully destroyed without me. In both cases, the task is completed.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

tchuzhy
As a rule, I acted in the same way. But I had to destroy the vertibird myself several times and once the patrol was for sure - they walked so that no one would aggro at them.

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

It's strange that I never once gave a memory to the destruction of BS patrols and vertipedos with such an ending ... when there are a lot of such tasks for the subway, and if all factions, except for the institute, exist, then basically save the synth and destroy the hunter