3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biuyck 20.12.20 09:21 pm

difficulty of the game (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

It seems like a good game ... you can drive, but some races are terribly annoying, (especially for a while) is it possible to somehow lower the difficulty
Shl To open new races, you must definitely take the first place?
76 Comments
Sort by:
Ðœistic 20.12.20

Indeed, the single time trial is especially annoying, since in order to complete it, you need to enter all the branches of the road to reduce the distance. and nothing at all not to crash into. And for all this you need to screw up the race 20 times))

[
[IDevIL 20.12.20

In a cool way, at least the race was finally made difficult =)

D
Devil208 20.12.20

you need at least the third to come, I agree with Devil_986, finally, the races are difficult again!

R
Rainbow crash 20.12.20

yes no, they annoy, they annoy, but at the same time bring great pleasure (when you go to the "gold") =)
in general, I am still almost at the beginning, but sometimes it is difficult)

[
[Hand] 20.12.20

From passing the first race for a while it became bad pix.PlayGround.ru, but damn what a thrill it was from the fact that all the same passed it for gold in the endpix.PlayGround.ru

s
sem134 20.12.20

I also agree that races should be difficult, but not as much as these. I went through all the stages for the police for "gold" and one question arose and the creators themselves will be able to go through the whole game for "gold".

T
TheGame_60Rus 20.12.20

The most matched difficulty of all NFS seemed to me in Underground 1, the rest were quite simple, but as for Hot Pursuit, here they were really developed in places, but nothing is impossible here and all the tracks are quite passable.

s
sem134 20.12.20

And it also seems to me that the developers went overboard with the fact that when you pass for the cops, the racers use weapons against you that are in service with the police themselves. In my opinion this is just nonsense.

O
Oleg1500jk 20.12.20

for me mid-level racing, although for a while I usually suffer.

R
Rainbow crash 20.12.20

for me the most difficult race is the race against time on One-77) I could not pass it for gold even with 20 attempts (

T
TheGame_60Rus 20.12.20

Today I played the policeman without much effort, although at first it seemed to play for the cops many times easier than for the driver. As befits games from criterion, at the end a screen was waiting for me in the form of a message about access to the competition and after the credits ...
SpoilerPlayGround.ru

m
mefuth 20.12.20

Awesome game !!! It is so exciting that when you take gold you hunt to jump up and jump for joy)))

A
AnRip 20.12.20

since the complexity is to lower the gentlemen?

T
TheGame_60Rus 20.12.20

AnRip
You can increase the brightness)) helps in night races))

w
worys 20.12.20

You can increase the brightness)) helps in night races))
No no no, this can not be done !!! Yesterday I was in a freeride, waited for the night, well, when the most frightening thing, I can't see anything, I turned off the headlights iiiiii ....... it was fun :)

A
AnRip 20.12.20

Yes, the races themselves are not difficult) but from races for a while I already have a nervous tick .. well, nothing higher than silver = (

w
wova 20.12.20

AnRip
killed a whole hour or even more, but even a 4 second reserve for gold

w
worys 20.12.20

Yes, the races themselves are not difficult) but from the races for a while I already have a nervous tick .. well, nothing higher than silver = (
Don't say the races are also difficult, but compared to the races for a while .............

T
TheGame_60Rus 20.12.20

worys
This is of course all good, but there is one big BUT, for some reason, the headlights turn on automatically only when cornering and at the same time for a short while, the disappearance of the road markings adds salt to everything, and you have to go almost blindly, waiting for the coveted lantern illuminating the section of the road ...

T
TheGame_60Rus 20.12.20

worys Time trials
only seem difficult, I went through most of the time races without cutting off anywhere and not playing much with speed, the main thing in these races is not to crash, especially when playing for the police ...