3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleks777789 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Nova: The Unseen War (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Dls has already come out, I already had time to play a little, let's discuss it, so far I like everything.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.12.20

Updated, but haven't played yet =)

K
Kenya-West 20.12.20

We wait for the yo-ho-choirmen, then we will turn off.
If this add-on reveals the fate of Raynor and Kerrigan, I'll buy it. There was a cool ending in the epilogue, but I want to find out to the end what happened.

r
raganrok 20.12.20

There are more tactics for Nova than a full-fledged strategy. The first mission is generally arcade, especially when you run away from the chase on vultures (something reminiscent of a race on Tetris) with a battle with the boss. I liked the second part of the third mission, where Nova runs around the enemy base with a sword.

But the second and first half of the third missions are already an old Starcraft with bases, resources and defense against zerg. You can also equip Nova, depending on the style of the passage. Everything goes through in 1-1.5 hours, which is somehow not enough.

j
jesus loves 69 20.12.20

until I thought of playing dls. whether it's multiplayer

d
doktor_zlo_812 20.12.20

Spoiler and in the first mission the default partners die or is there an option to save the rest?

r
raganrok 20.12.20

doktor_zlo_812
Yes, you can save it if you play correctly. But at the end of the mission, they will still split up, and what happened to them will probably be revealed in the next sets of the addition.

d
doktor_zlo_812 20.12.20

Thank you! and when is the next one?

r
raganrok 20.12.20

doktor_zlo_812
But unknown. Blizzards promise to release everything by December. So we can assume that the second set of missions will be released in June-July, and the last one in October-November.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

What do you think of a torrent? Essno I have the whole trilogy to litsuhe, but for 1 hour of the game to give as for a whole game - the toad crushes. Has anyone seen this thread on trackers?