3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 20.12.20 09:21 pm

What is your vision for a gaming pc?

Hey. How do you envision the optimal gaming PC that suits your gaming preferences and financial capabilities? That is, for you it is such a golden mean between desires and possibilities. What should it consist of, what components from what manufacturers and with what devices, peripherals should it be used?

That's my vision so to speak:

Config:
mother from the budget segment from asus
Prots. Exclusively from Intel. core i5 from the latest.
Video card. Exclusively from nvidia, current generation middle end GTX x70 or previous generation. Those. currently 1070 or earlier 970
RAM 16 gig
ssd 250 gig, for 2 TB hard files

Case
Miditower format, with good noise isolation, cable management, thick walls, anthers, etc.

Monitor
27 inches full hd 120 Hz

Acoustics
2.1 speakers plus an inexpensive external or internal sound card 7.1
and a gaming headset

Manipulators
Mechanics on Cherry-MX Black or red backlit
wired mouse with a good sensor with a minimum of bells and whistles
Xbox 360 gamepad regular wired

Windows
10 64 operating system bit
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

some u7 without k. some 2 video cards, middle fishing video cards, or some one I don't know which one is within 30k and still, most likely, over time, I'll push the second one to it, which will affect the motherboard. if one, then the cooling does not matter what. RAM 16 lips are waiting there 2 * 2tb of some sort. DVD or blue rau drive perhaps. I don't need any SDD and water bulbulators.
the case to pass what only so that the dust does not eat, that is, it is closed enough and the cards of 30 cm with a small cm often entered without conflicts with the disc basket.
monitor with an inexpensive ips matrix somewhere 23 inches. non-name Chinese speakers and headphones to connect to them.
with manipulators tight. I need a keyboard with a letter block removed from it and turned into a cross. the mouse must have at least 5 programmable side buttons.
most likely there will be several Windows in such a bunch.
something like this I can afford. maybe I can't, but from 0, I still don't have to buy everything at once.
but hunting a normal bunch and finally a dream to collect pitch with 4 video cards and go to the 4k dimension here.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

The best PC for me is in my profile.

B
Belomorkanal 20.12.20

For me, the comfortable minimum with FHD is what I have now. i7 4770K + GTX980 + 16 GB DDR3 (I have 24 gig, but 16 is the minimum for a gaming system). It's a pity that 4 gigabytes of video memory is no longer enough for maximum speed in some games, because the 980 chip is still quite relevant for 50-60 fps in FHD without MSAA / SSAA. 980 clearly lacks 8 gigs for "harmony". 6 gigs would be nice too, but a 256-bit bus ...

w
warp 37 20.12.20

Belomorkanal, yes, I have a card similar in performance - six gigabytes are certainly not redundant.

L
Life is shit 20.12.20

I have the perfect gaming pc. see my profile ...

k
killycrok 20.12.20

Life is shit
And why then Life is Shit?)))

And I see a gaming PC like this:
Intel Core I5 ​​- From the latter, or I7 (also from the last)
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB Vram and more powerful from the Pascal family
RAM 8GB and more.
Something like this.)))

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Here I have a normal representation of a gaming PC in my config. Although in the choice of views, I clearly went through for fhd