3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samid3 20.12.20 09:21 pm

V 1.22 and bugs as they were (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I now have no witcher's tasks, you go to the chest with the drawing and there is no button to take, if this is fixed? or what mod can you tell me if there is, nothing has been fixed about Roach's tail at all)
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 20.12.20

How long can we say - all the bugs related to the logic of the game, if there are already in the saves, then there is NO way to fix it! How can you not understand that all the scripts have already been written in the saves, how can they be rewritten there? The management of bugs in patches means that they will not be in the game, but they ALREADY are in your save ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 20.12.20

samid3
Now you understand, impudent! Every new patch = new game, period! This is the witcher to bleat!

A
Argo R 20.12.20

samid3 wrote:
now my witcher's tasks are not performed, you go to the chest with the drawing and there is no button to take, if this is fixed?
Well, it's generally mega tough. I do not believe that without a bunch of mods and various experiments, you can break the game so much.
I go through the second time - except for various small bugs, such as an announcement hanging in the air, there are none anymore.

d
dima1989rus22 20.12.20

samid3
start the game again, then the bugs will disappear. The same story I had, while there were zero problems

s
samid3 20.12.20

Argo R
this is how blood and wine came out, this bug went, before that everything was normal

s
samid3 20.12.20

dima1989rus22
thanks no desire to start over)

A
Argo R 20.12.20

samid3 wrote:
this is how the blood and wine came out, this bug went, before that everything was normal
I was blood and wine, now I'm playing in a new game +, hto know where you get these bugs.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 20.12.20

samid3
The tail has been fixed. Now this bug doesn't really appear on Roach. But if it appeared BEFORE patch 1.22, it will not clean itself. In short: on version 1.22 this bug will not appear, but if it appeared on version 1.21 it will not disappear. To return the tail to the roach, climb on it, write:
KillHorse ()
Then the Roach dies, call it (by default X) and the tail will appear

R
Revivo 20.12.20

Stribogg
Disagree. Before the new patch, I caught one single bug when I passed "What the horses talk about", but after it, everything went like clockwork.

s
samid3 20.12.20

Argo R is
also new + the bug started when in the well of the bloody baron he came to take the drawing of the cat, went down and killed the woman, I go to the chest and there is no button to take

s
samid3 20.12.20

Vladislav Igorevich
I demolished the game rocked 1.22, well, the tail is not the main thing)

l
lordofwater 20.12.20

I got a bug in a new game + of this kind. Finished the game, started a new +, took from the save and went. After the first battle, the effect of the mutation ends. That is, before the battle, intoxication is 280 and an increase in damage and strength of signs by 210%. After the fight, this is not. That is, there is no icon in the battle on the tab of characteristics.
Demolished the game with all the mods, put it again. I started a new game again + from the old save where everything worked. In the first battle, everything repeated itself. Question: who faced and what would you advise?

P
Popolam 20.12.20

lordofwater
Put the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1587 ... At least the desired percentages will be displayed in the interface)

l
lordofwater 20.12.20

That's the funny thing that started a new game + without mods, to see how it is played without mods. And this bug was already there. So I think it doesn't depend on mods.

C
CemKey 20.12.20

samid3
Actually, there is a drawing of a wolf, not a cat.

k
kentavrik7 20.12.20

Here's another bug

P
Popolam 20.12.20

kentavrik7
Patch 1.30 is already out today .. If it's a pity 750r. can you update the repack, how to slop it?

k
kentavrik7 20.12.20

Popolam
No

P
Popolam 20.12.20

kentavrik7
You have a pirate with a "bearded" version. What bugs are you broadcasting about?

k
kentavrik7 20.12.20

Popolam What
is my pirate with a beard?