3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Detective mission \ "reaper \" (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I already broke my whole head, after turning off Daria in the sewers, a detective approaches us, how to convince him that I am not a murderer?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 20.12.20

do not try to convince with z, Persuade, run over, take the words back, press, reassure.
You need to have a social detector that pops up in conversations.

B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20

Bust-Just,
in the end, he pissed me off, I fished out of this conversation all the experience that was possible (either 400, not 600) and knocked him out))))))))))))

S
Setesh 20.12.20

And what is this "disconnection of darius in the sewer"? I didn't have that, I went through the mission, gave the achievement "Reaper", this Darius called and that's it, the mission is over, then what will be continued?

d
doktor_zlo_812 20.12.20

Can't find 7th evidence ...

A
ALEXEY21 20.12.20

Marks (left shoulder) - Bruises (neck) - Needle (right shoulder) - EM cartridge fragment (on the ground) - Identification card (on the ground) - Broken glasses (on the ground) - Augmentation (on the wall). Plus, you need to talk to one of the onlookers, he will give a tip to Radko Perry.

m
misha bo 20.12.20

Daria can be saved. hack Daria's laptop when you talk to the detective who is standing near the door of her apartment. an additional task will appear. I think, then everything is in your hands. there is always a way out, which is why the Deus Ex series is good :)