3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Bronco vs Denuvo - Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Even if it's not a fake, it won't be in public.
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

xoen
As practice has shown, blows come from the most unexpected side. )

V
Voksi 20.12.20

NightHawkreal
He said he would release an hour-long video of a complete hack, so that professional hackers could crack it!

R
RDIFB0 20.12.20

High-quality fake. If he had put at least one breakpoint, one could believe it.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

AnX1ouS
And the fact that he launches without stim, the same fake?

R
RDIFB0 20.12.20

Voksi
If Steam is not visible on the video, this does not mean that it is not there. As soon as he releases his "hacking video" I'll take my words back.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Voksi
He said that he would release an hour-long video of a complete hacking, according to which professional hackers can make a crack, it's not easier for him to lay out a crack, especially since he did it?

V
Voksi 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
He will not trample against the law. Yes, and this is not his business, throwing quacks into the crowd, he is a creative person, not a pirate.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Voksi
What kind of a hacker he is then, if there was no case and he didn’t show up, then there is what business.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
It just shows that the Denuvo defense is just slag, and not impenetrable as Blaukovic wants it !!! In the last update to the game, he crammed even more junk, Bronco said.

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

You shouldn't trust anyone other than CPY. These dudes do not talk in vain, but take and break.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Voksi
wants to show off and show off, and the fact that Denuvo is punchy and so is known from others.

M
Marsj 20.12.20

Voksi
Launches with Steam.
With anti-starforce, about the video-hacking Deus from Bronco:
Spoiler And do you really think that this is the merit of Bronco?
I think that he also played his role in this story) Moreover, here we get a double set of circumstances, which is extremely rare: D
I also think that the crack is ready. Simply, since the game is not bad, in comparison with "masterpieces" like Fernbus, you need to give the developers a little money for their efforts and for the next game. There was a little gentleman's pause, like the fair play rules, like in football. At the same time, the thirsty will practice patience. It’s not a store here to issue crackers every day at the request of the buyer. Moreover, one must understand that everything is not enough for people, give them one or two, then they will sit on their necks, begin to demand, or even insult for non-compliance. It is not right. You can wait a bit, the game was waited longer. But later, everyone will be happy - the developers will earn money; those who bought that they played early; waiting for a crack, their strong patience and resistance to life's temptations. The pause is, of course, short, no more than a month or two.
Something like that :

Waiting for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with all DLCs.
I don't really want to buy and check whether or not the game will pull on its own hardware.
While I am going through HR.

D
DANger BIG 20.12.20

Children, children are quiet. September 1st is on your nose. Which Deus Ex?

V
Voksi 20.12.20

Marsj
Marsj wrote:
A little gentleman's pause, like the fair play rule, like in football.
What pauses are you talking about? Bronko, said that he hates Blaukovich and his shit, because Blaukovich is a fucking psychopath, so he has his own scores with him and he will break his defense, immediately after the next improved shit comes out. He will not do any quacks, but according to his vidos, any scampering hacker will be able to scold a quack!
PS: And yes, Bronco for the license! He's not a pirate.

M
Marsj 20.12.20

Voksi
This is from the anti- starforce forum. About Bronco - two camps. Some do not put Bronco in anything, others argue that without Bronco there would be no progress in hacking Denuvo.

And yes, who is this Bronco ... Can you tell in more detail why he is for a license and hates Blaukovich.
Voksi wrote:
because Blaukovich is a fucking psychopath, so he has his own scores with him and he will break his defense
This is not a reason, maybe Bronco is a psychopath himself.

P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 20.12.20

Oh Voksi welcome) you are even here)

A
Anton Garasov 20.12.20

it's good that the new deux was not hacked, the less piracy on the pc, the more games on this platform, and the price of the license is adequate, look at the console one and you will understand everything

n
nominar 20.12.20

For pirates, any price is expensive, before, when games were worth 500, pirates yelled that if they had a hundred, they would buy everything, now they are yelling that if they were worth 500 rubles, they would take the hell out of them

V
Voksi 20.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS Your
own person! -)))

M
Marsj 20.12.20

Voksi
Why do I need this, to communicate with Bronco-psychopath, I am for a license, but I will not refuse pirates either :)
Bronco is not on Russian forums, like you pseudo Voxy.