3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tryptryp 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Only Geckos and no weapons anywhere (No Man's Sky)

Hello everyone,
I play the second day already 5-6 times changed systems, but still only Geckos, and there are no new Multi tools anywhere, I do everything right (a modern life form was discovered) I arrive but nowhere are there boxes with weapons anywhere !!!
Maybe I forgot to do something, why don't I give them to me?

Thank you
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilmir174 20.12.20

follow the path of the atlas, each of their bases contains

V
VeixaR2 20.12.20

Tryptryp Usually in outposts. Or in the room that opens with an atlas with a pass, even on space anomalies. (The name does not quite fit)

A
Aenmutus 20.12.20

ilmir174
Wait, where is the Atlas based multitool? It seems that I often ran there, collected these bulbs from the floor, I did not see the multitool.

T
Tryptryp 20.12.20

Men have only Geckons, and no one outpost has any weapon crates! And how to understand follow the path of the atlas?

D
Deimos-D 20.12.20

it looks like GEC does not have multitools, but to fly to other systems that are held by the other two races of aliens, there are multitools at space stations, outposts and shelters on planets.

x
xoen 20.12.20

Deimos-D
GEK has multitools. I personally took it to 17 cells. The planet is rich. 2 days hung on it. I stuffed drawings, mods and pumped the whole backpack)

t
tizen_ 20.12.20

That's right, of course GEK has multitools. But it was noticed (on the streams of beginners and their own experience) that until the player receives a recipe for antimatter, the classic trade_post with one landing pad does not have the cherished red box. That is, the progress of the player is taken into account when issuing nishtyaks.

x
xoen 20.12.20

If the planet is good, it makes sense to go out of the atmosphere, fly around it, and enter from the other side. But this is if you only want to quickly, now and immediately. And to score on the game and return the money)
In fact - while you fly to the center of the galaxy along the path of the Atlas - everything will be perfect by itself. The game is not for one day and for fans who have learned Zen)
It's better to fly to the center of the galaxy with black holes, although modules break - it's not a problem to fix them at all.
Well, then - a new game +) Ahaha)
Time killer)