3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20 09:21 pm

When is The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition coming out? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

They promised like today, August 30th. But not on one of the torrents, not even on the 3DM file bin.
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

KAPRAL27 you
download a regular repack here's a gotti one, what's the problem

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

Well, there the last patch should be 1.30. And hundreds of other improvements.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

KAPRAL27
there is no improvement there

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

- Characters -

Updated the look of Vim Vivaldi.

- Gameplay -

Fixed an issue that prevented oil descriptions from being removed from swords.
Fixed an issue that prevented some dye recipes from being obtained.
Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to skip the second stage of the battle with Eredin.
Fixed an issue that required a Silver Sword to craft the Griffin School's Master Steel Sword.
Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to defeat two NPCs in the quest "Without a trace".
The Furious Rock Troll near Dun Tynne has become less aggressive on Story Only difficulty.
Fixed an issue that allowed bolts to swap while underwater, resulting in reduced damage done while diving.
Adjusted the value of the "Adrenaline rush" during the battle with the bandits during the assault on Dun Tynne.
Changes in the system of randomization of found items.
Killing Blow now generates the correct amount of adrenaline.
Fixed an issue that could cause Roach's tail to disappear. All those who have encountered this problem are advised to change the saddle, save the game and load this save.
Adjusted the maximum level of items, quests and NPCs to prevent inconsistencies when starting "New Game +" at a high level.
Now the maximum level of items and tasks is 100. The maximum level of NPCs is 105.
The parameters of the armor of Hen Gaidt and Tesham Mutna in the "New Game +" have been adjusted.
Fixed an issue where the Toussaint Knight's Steel Sword Blueprint was not added to the crafting page after being found.
Fixed an issue whereby the Second Life mutation under certain circumstances could give Geralt infinite health regeneration.
Fixed an issue that could cause the Wicked Witch to become invulnerable.
Fixed an issue that prevented Euphoria from applying properly after taking a potion.

- Interface -

Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to move a skill to a mutation slot of a different color.
Fixed issues with the Steam controller.
Added PlayStation controller icons.
Fixed an issue where crafting items could require an incorrect level in "New Game +".
Fixed an issue affecting the mass elimination of mutagens in the alchemy lab.

- Quests -

Fixed a bug that made it impossible to interact with chests in the quest "Treasure Hunt: Wolf School Equipment"
Fixed an issue that caused Geralt's record to disappear from the Glossary if he decided to participate in a tournament under his real name.
Fixed an issue whereby two bandits at the "Nowhere" tavern could become immortal when completing the "Unwind Tangle" quest.
Fixed an issue that could result in players being blocked during the quest "Cow Cakes" due to Donkeys being too friendly.
Fixed an issue that prevented the statue of Reginald from appearing in Corvo Bianco.
Fixed an issue that made it impossible to kill Morkvarg in New Game + in the quest "In the wolf's clothing".
Fixed an issue that prevented the use of the Alchemy Table in Carpet Bianco.
Fixed an issue that prevented the completion of the quest "What the Horses Talk About".
Fixed an issue whereby the "Dress Properly" target could be displayed incorrectly in the "Noble of Cintra" mission.
Fixed an issue whereby the quest "Order: Cow Cakes" could not be completed if the quest "In the Footsteps of the Prophet Lebed" had not been completed earlier.
Fixed an issue that could cause Vivienne to disappear during the quest "A Song of the Knight's Heart".
Fixed an issue whereby the progress of the quest "If you don't want me to die ..." could be blocked.
Fixed an issue whereby targets in the quest "If you don't want me to die ..." could be reactivated.
Fixed an issue that prevented some players from traveling in Toussaint without completing The Long Night.
Fixed an issue that prevented Juice from appearing properly when selecting "Another Day" in the "People's Hero" quest.
Fixed an issue that could result in players getting stuck in the inn when completing the quest "Gwent: Skellige Deck".
Fixed an issue whereby the progress of the quest "If you don't want me to die ..." could be blocked.
Fixed an issue where the statue in the mission "Reconstructors" could not appear.
Fixed an issue where the Brooksa in the quest "The Beast of Toussaint" could be overly pacifist when she had to be aggressive to advance.
Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to interact with footprints when investigating in the quest "The Beast from Toussaint."
Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to speak to the quest NPC in the "Knight - Mercenary" quest.

A
Alexander Shimanski 20.12.20

you can already buy gotti edishin on gogh, I have a regular version but it is not updated to 1.30

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

KAPRAL27
and that's it? the patch can be installed manually, as it were, or even easier to buy and do not bother pumping forty gigs

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

I know what to buy, but for free.

A
Alexander Shimanski 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera,
as it were, there is no separate patch yet, as I understand it

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

I have one of the first games on which I rolled all the patches, now I would like to download the full version. And then I have suspicions that some patches have risen crookedly.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

In September. Wait.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

Alexander Shimanski
will appear sooner or later

B
BorodaOLD 20.12.20

In the gogh already there, For 1500r.

B
BorodaOLD 20.12.20

Whoever has the game itself + season pass can live in peace - nothing new has been brought to the game of the year. Relevant only for those who have not bought yet.

T
Taddey 20.12.20

Please tell me - will the boxed edition of GOTY be on sale in stores or only digital ???

t
tesla707 20.12.20

ehey)))
after work I'll go to pick it up, I already ordered it in yulmart, according to my code and with their discount it turned out pretty well, and considering that I sold the old disc for 2500, I didn't add anything)

K
Kyubi 20.12.20

Taddey
Most likely will, 99% sure of it.

P
PRIDIKaT 20.12.20

Yes ... wow patch came out, at 5.3 GB)

E
Edwin24251 20.12.20

In my incentive, the regular version with all the additions is already downloading the patch

M
Monster_JAM 20.12.20

Too bad we didn't come up with some nice boxed edition for GOTY.
The box could have put: 5 decks for gwent, a global map of the game world and a separate map of Toussaint, a soundtrack from the game and DLC, well, some nice bonus, such as a keychain or a magnet for memory. All of these digital versions are clearly not for this game. After completing The Witcher, I want to leave some kind of memory about the game, not only in the form of memories ...
I hope sooner or later the GOTY edition will be released in a boxed form.

-
-Dismal- 20.12.20

Alexander Shimanski

Everything is updated-D