3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Black screen pip battle (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know what this is ?? I changed the wood on vidyukha and got such crap ...
Shl. License

9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin
This is because of the last DLC
Solution: wait for the final version.

I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20

Kirill22092
Strange, deleted NUKA WORLD nothing has changed ....
I'll follow the path of least resistance - I'll reinstall the game)))))

K
Kirill22092 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin The
addition affects the save.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin
Forum to read, of course, too lazy ... The topic has already been sucked from all sides ... You just need to enable HBAO +!

D
Debt 3rd 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin
Ivan, it's all about the Nvidia driver. I had the same. Reinstall to version 368.81. I did a clean install and the problem disappeared. If the computer is not strong, HBAO + will drop FPS. In addition, people wrote that they installed the latest driver with HBAO + already enabled, the inclusion did not help me, only download the driver and perform a "clean" installation. In addition, with such an installation, I deleted Expiriens (so in my opinion) -removed the checkbox in the driver installer. It eats a lot of resources as you can see in the task manager, minus can not be deleted and cannot be disabled, only at the time of driver installation!

D
Debt 3rd 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK The
man asks, what is wrong with that? Moreover, the inclusion of HBAO does not help everyone. We have already discussed this on the forum.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

shieldandsword
Because TC is too lazy to read the forum. Otherwise, there would be a more detailed description indicating what has already been done to solve the problem. And a description - did it help or not. But, of course, all this is IMHO.

I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20

shieldandsword
Yes, I also rolled back the driver, well, plus HBAO included ... something from this helped because. the problem disappeared.

D
Debt 3rd 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin
Ok. For the future: do not rush to demolish the DLC or the entire game. There are very simple solutions to problems. I often delete the Fallout4.ini file when it's buggy. When you restart, the game generates a new file and often the problems are solved.