3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 09:23 pm

went through stealth, put only one to sleep and said that he staged a massacre (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I went through the mission at the Ruzhechka station just do not even raise the alarm at once and no one saw me at all. For all the time I put only one dude to sleep from the tranquilizer and hid the body, but no one saw it !! I go out and Miller calls me and says like what are you doing there for the massacre there were cops kipish raised like they said that they were attacked by a terrorist and he sent me to a psychologist. what kipish and attack if nobody saw me at all ??
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
seriypes 20.12.20

about the same - some euthanasia - and massacre) Hike stealth in the understanding of the developers - this is when no one put and no one saw you - nonsense but in the game like that.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Seeing any use of weapons, no matter lethal or non-lethal, seen or not seen, is automatically counted as a stealth escape. Brad of course. Just a moment that hasn't been worked through

N
Niko71790 20.12.20

I don't know - I knocked out the policemen, put them in the ventilation system and that's it - then they said that important evidence had simply disappeared, but no one was seen at the scene of the attack. Maybe if you shoot, then they aggro, and if you cut it out with a fist, then everything is quiet.

T
TimKar 20.12.20

They shot everyone, they said it was a massacre, they sent them to a psychologist. He said to her: "This is not us, this is life." She said: "okay, I was allowed to continue work" =)

s
sources 20.12.20

I got an achievement "ghost" on this quest, they sent me to a psychologist for staging a massacre. Developed such developed ..
Genom94
A psychiatrist just do not allow it? Or does it even allow it to be sent by the forest?

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

sources
In her eyes it is written that she will take it right now and will not allow it)

T
TimKar 20.12.20

sources
Probably always allows, because this is a plot. But it would have been funny if the GAME OVER inscription had not been allowed and got out, you were fired from the interpol: D

s
saa0891 20.12.20

He knocked out (did not kill) everyone at all (although I’m lying, I roasted Gavrik in a power suit with electricity) and praised him for not staging a massacre.

N
Niko71790 20.12.20

Genom94
Interpol has very low requirements in 2029, so won't get fired

A
AR3E 20.12.20

It was in this mission that I encountered a good old bug - kill while stunned. In hand-to-hand combat or not, it can work as you please. The status of a bot "dead / sleeping" is easy to miss if you do not check it purposefully.