3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane37 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Buy Premium? (Battlefield 1)

This is my first time buying a battle and I am not familiar with the premium. It is clear that EA is a corporation for earning the dough, but it is so vague to describe the purchase that it is utter arrogance. At first I thought it was like a season pass, but then I read "Get access to new network cards, armies and much more two weeks before the release", and then nishtyaks are signed.
So, I will somehow get maps, armies, modes, weapons, etc., but just two weeks later? After all, it does not say "If you spend another 150% of the cost of our game, you will only receive all the bonuses two weeks earlier, plus a bunch of skins for weapons.

Those who have already bought premium in other battles, explain to spend three mowers on this crap or not?"
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MedvediVodki 20.12.20

Kane37
There will be 4 add-ons, 4 cards each + nishtyaks (guns, armies, vehicles), those who have the season will receive them all two weeks earlier, but they can be bought separately after 2 weeks. Separately, the add-ons will turn out a little more expensive than the season + for the season they give a couple of exclusive skins that are not included in the DLC. In short, you buy a game for 2k, if you don't get bored and want more, you buy a season pass for 3k. Result 5k.

L
Lapik_MF 20.12.20

Play BETA and if you like the game very much and you will be sure that you will play for a long time :) then buy. :)

G
GEMORRROY 20.12.20

Kane37
Eeeeeeee .... answering the question about "Well, I will somehow get maps, armies, modes, weapons, etc., but just two weeks later?", - no, you will need to either buy them in addition, or buy a premium.
Current that he looked at the price and almost fucked up! The premium edition is not 3 mowers, but all 6 are worth, EA to the edge of fuck @ zeros !!!. So watch yourself, dear, whether you need such happiness or not.

L
Lapik_MF 20.12.20

GEMORRROY fuck @ they still have the price tag on BattleFront.

d
dMiiitry 20.12.20

You
buy Kane37 premium and all paid add-ons become available for you 2 weeks earlier than for those without premium. you do not need to pay separately from the premium for dls, they are all included in the premium.

G
GEMORRROY 20.12.20

Lapik_MF
Ah, well, it goes without saying . That's why I lost the desire to buy it then.

N
NOTORIOUSuz 20.12.20

Well, xs, I would not take it, there is one thing according to vidos and trailers, until you understand it yourself, and taking a pig in a poke is also not so hot.

S
SpamerPG 20.12.20

Lapik_MF
Strongly agree

M
MedvediVodki 20.12.20

Kane37
And it makes no sense to buy a digital or delux edition, because there they put 5 skins and five non-donut sets on the mower, then an "upgrade to digital edition" will be released, you can buy it at a discount of 200 rubles.

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

I don't buy seasons! I do not like it when some uncles have me as a little girl.
for that kind of money, let the publishers put all these cut-outs in their ass deeper and farther. An ordinary game is enough for me.

m
meagarry 20.12.20

Kane37
Kane37 wrote:
I'm buying a battle for the first time
In this case, if I'm not sure, then it's not worth it yet. Nothing prevents you from buying a premium later after the release of the game, if the toy drags on - for example, before the release of the first paid DLC (until that time, it will still be largely useless)
On the other hand, you can take the origin of aces and save a little because of 10 % discount. For example, BF1 + Premium + Fifa 17 cost me only about 6.5k. Plus, now you can drive a month by subscription to all sorts of toys =)

H
Homikator 20.12.20

Lapik_MF
I'll put it this way, Beta is not an indicator.
Actually, I never bought Premiums, it is far from the release of the first add-on, it makes sense to spend money in advance.
The only reason it is needed is x2 experience, which happens in my opinion once a week, if my memory serves me or on holidays or some other event.