3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Skip save v 1.05 (Far Cry 3)

discard save
version of the game v 1.05
other save with the later version of the game do not work ((
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
advokat74.1 20.12.20

I join !!! very necessary! Skinbte please save when they want to take his friend away by helicopter and need to intercept him in 1 minute

P
Pril balsam 20.12.20

Something I do not see saving. Where they are?

o
olegik55 20.12.20

Cheryl save if Windows 7 is located on this path C: ProgramData Orbit 46 there are FAR CRY 3 game saves, before you find the ProgramData folder, you need to check the Show hidden files and folders checkbox in the folder settings, then click Apply and Ok . all this folder will appear on the C drive, everything is very simple)))

h
horse417 20.12.20

After switching to 1.05, 1.04 saves are not visible to me. Maybe this is because I demolished the 1.04 repack and put 1.05 on a new one. Not too bad, because saves were after the completion of the passage. I just wanted to try to reset the capture of the outposts and try again. But bummer.

P
Pril balsam 20.12.20

Why is the game saved in only 1 slot?
Saves found. I can't help with saves, because I have v.1.4.
What do you care from when to play?

a
advokat74.1 20.12.20

Please discard the save when they want to take his friend away by helicopter and need to intercept him in 1 minute (for version 1.5). Well, or earlier on the plot you can

T
TORAL 20.12.20

program "FC3 Save Helper" to help you

A
Azog 20.12.20

that's who interested

http://www.playground.ru/redirect/rghost.ru/43630360

P
Pril balsam 20.12.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_3/
There are different saves in cheats

r
rasta 20.12.20

with these patches it is always delirious with these saves, you go through half the game so no new patch will be released and your saves no longer go on it tries such a hemorrhage made by PPC

s
saharochkov 20.12.20

there is a save 1.05 played with a tablet relod 1.04. just flew to the 2nd island on a sambique)) all towers are open all favorite weapons and simple ones, all recipes

s
saharochkov 20.12.20

and yes, well, of course all the bags, everything is better there, passed 2 times just in no hurry

v
vano555 20.12.20

Who wants to play version 1.05 of the game with saves from version 1.04, I advise you to do this: download the original version of the game with the patch 1.04 with the medicine from RELOADED and put your version 1.04 saves there, after you go into the game and save, exit the game and install the patch 1.05 with a tablet from RELOADED. Then you can play version 1.05 of the game with the saves from version 1.04. Checked on myself.
PS I do not recommend nonsense, which was written earlier with the decryption of the save, due to the glitchiness of the game after this procedure.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

vano555
Decryption of save, needed to activate Deluxe Edition After this procedure, I did not notice any glitches.

v
vano555 20.12.20

nestrbob
Not only. If you played on 1.04, and then updated to 1.05 by reinstalling the repack, then your save will not be seen by the game. There was no such problem if, for example, you played at 1.03 and then updated to 1.04. Therefore, the method of decrypting saves with the help of "Save Helper" (not just the word "save" appears in its name) causes blinking textures, inexplicable friezes, out-of-sync audio with subtitles. It's too bad you're so inconsiderate.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

vano555
With hearing and vision, I'm fine. All these glitches, perhaps, appear when the game is updated, but I played Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition v 1.05 right away and I didn't have any byaks. It took me a week to complete the passage, if during this time any update came out, I would not install it, I do not update in the process of passing.

o
olegik55 20.12.20

vano555, nestrbob guys, you don't need to bother with these version 1.05 saves, you just can make it easier to download the game with version 1.04 and you don't need to update everything, version 1.05 doesn't change anything in principle in the game, but there is a minus from it - saves fly off, so play the patch version 1.04 so at least when I played I did not see any jambs and the optimization is normal and everything is normal, but then they arrange dances with a tambourine or an extra headache for themselves)))

n
ninja ulter-null 20.12.20

olegik55
only version 1.04 is nowhere to be found, everything has been updated everywhere

n
ninja ulter-null 20.12.20

olegik55
only version 1.04 is nowhere to be found, everything has been updated everywhere

o
olegik55 20.12.20

ninjavh it's not true everything is there, just looked at the torrent and 1.03 is and 1.04 and not favorite version 1.05 everything is just bad looking. I can throw off the link to the torrent where all this is, if necessary, of course)