3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IronBee2009 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Saves for achievements (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Does anyone have any pre-end saves to get Rogue's achievement? Everything went as quietly as possible, there was no alarm anywhere; either I overlooked something somewhere, or a bug. Although I will go through the highest difficulty mode, I don’t want to hemorrhage once again.
And in general, I suggest dropping saves here before getting achievements in case something doesn't work for someone.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KamiкazE 20.12.20

IronBee2009 the fun
is that if the content does not match and even what you left in the warehouse, you will start a fucking save. I have a bug in one dialogue, I gave a friend a check. I go through full stealth and did not touch the pukers from the pre-order, he took them. And they wrote, it is impossible to load this save as it is associated with the already deleted content "tactical set" or something like that.

r
run32dll 20.12.20

I also could not get this achievement .... I went through stealth without killing. The pacifist was given, the alarm and the search never raised - only suspicion. Then he fast-tracked NG + onli the plot stupidly with invisibility and silent feet on batteries with stunning only key characters (for example, pick up the key card) i.e. no chances at all to raise the alarm and still didn’t give nichrome.

I
IronBee2009 20.12.20

run32dll
Strange, but the statistics in Steam say that someone got it, so it's possible. True, it is possible that it is buggy.
I have a suspicion about my passage, that I was either noticed somewhere in the prologue, or because I destroyed previously hacked drones immediately after meeting with Janus.
In general, I come to the conclusion that it is easier to overspend on the difficulty "I didn't ask anyone about this." Moreover, it is she who most of all disposes of stealth.

K
KamiкazE 20.12.20

IronBee2009
Yes, it's not even a bug, but crap. I just finished the game, so the only crashes are on dialogues. It was stupid when trying to throw it out of the game ... don't care, in the window, at the minimum, with a resolution lower than that of the mobile ... 70% of the dialogues I ended up with restarting the game.
And according to saves, if no one touched anything, they will start, but enough for the cartridge to be different and everything will get an error.
IronBee2009
I got it ... and even a laptop that was not hacked the first time goes to the file, although I think that those that were not connected to the network and gave a warning should not be fired, but anything can happen. Yes, and the body that lay badly and stumbled over it even when you were no longer in the zone, it will create a problem. Didn't see a ghost with glasses at the end of the mission, count the figs.

N
Neodd 20.12.20

Can you post a save positive from Golem City after the release of one of the brothers? Unfortunately, mine got covered, rearranged the steam - however, part of the save miraculously disappeared somewhere, the backup is ancient from the middle of Prague, in Prague I completed all the side effects, I collected all the pocket assistants, I asked everyone, I completed all the non-story quests, everyone is alive, I played stealth , Difficulty: medium. Thank you in advance!

R
Rampertumskin 20.12.20

hospade, use SAM often guys.