3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Difference 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Saves on PS4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are there saves for curling iron 4?
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckov 20.12.20

Should be but not here. 70% of the sales of The Witcher 3 are console versions. You need to search on foreign sites.

G
Gutsz 20.12.20

Difference
No, because it is very difficult to take out saves from PS4, therefore it is unlikely

A
Aiones 20.12.20

Gutsz

PPTs how difficult, just impossible !!! xD

D
Difference 20.12.20

Gutsz I
suppose you don’t have a curling iron , so you rush with words. Aiones Outstripped
))
pshanyrckov
or rather you can?

A
Aiones 20.12.20

Difference
may have a curling iron, just now such people have gone who are incredibly difficult to insert a USB flash drive and go into the settings)))
PS As for the save games, find the Russian-language forum dedicated to the console version of the witcher and ask for the save there. I didn’t try to change the saves myself on PS4, it wasn’t required yet, but I remember when I still had PS3, I needed the saves there, copied them from a friend and they didn’t fit because they were tied to his profile, that is, the game saw them, but when trying to download it wrote that the save files belong to a different profile and you can boot from them from that profile, so if sony thought of removing the binding from the save files to the profile, then Google will help you)
Gutsz
Even on pastogen, you can take out the saves without any problems, but why is there pastogen, even on pastpastgen and pastpastpastgen, and even on the shoge, yes yes, just imagine, there were games that could be saved, a battery was inserted into the cartridge and the game was saved on it and you could remove the battery, give it to a friend, he would insert it into his cartridge, boot through these saves, without removing the cartridge and turning off the shogo, remove the battery, insert his own and save the downloaded progress to his battery (then the save was shared) , but for you it would probably be generally beyond science fiction in complexity))))

E
Eagle387 20.12.20

Difference
Of course. They can be transferred to any information carrier if necessary.

E
Eagle387 20.12.20

Difference
If you need a savegame for NG + I can give. I have already passed the witcher 3 times and now I'm passing the 4th

D
Difference 20.12.20

Thank you all for your answers !!! Eagle387
HP :)

D
Difference 20.12.20

No, saving is not going to someone else's profile.

R
Roland from gilead 20.12.20

Friends! With the release of patch 1.10, I had an unpleasant problem: saves on PS4 "broke". Unfortunately, I did not upload them to the "cloud", since there were no problems earlier. Just started NG +. Therefore, I ask if someone can share their saves, where NG + has just started, and who has a full set of Wolf School and Bear School armor. Since I have never encountered this problem, I don’t know if another user's saves will work. Who can, discard your save, please.

A
AgressorAntony 20.12.20

How did they break? My saves also did not work until I downloaded the free ones on the new DLC, though I have a PC. Well, you never know.

R

On a PC, everything is fine with this patch. On PS I have already pumped it all over again. First the game, then I put the patch, then a set of 16 DLCs. The saves just won't load, the game crashes when trying to load.

A
AgressorAntony 20.12.20

Clear. Well then, good luck in your search, maybe someone will respond.

R

Thank you!

G
Gutsz 20.12.20

Roland From Gilead
I have the same problem, but saving mergers due to the fact that the console turned off incorrectly ((Now I'm going through everything again (not so bad)

R

Can someone upload the save for PS 4 into the "Files" section, since this problem is not an isolated one?

t
therealoleg 20.12.20

I have such a problem, I had to initialize the PS4 system, after reinstalling in the cloud, I found only the main walkthrough saved, but the passage of "Hearts of Stone" and "Blood and Wine" is not, can anyone know if it is possible to somehow restore them?