3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Battlestations95 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Crashes (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

people have such a problem, everything was fine, I got to the point where the police were already wandering around and the whole city was occupied, and when you try to use the metro, the game crashes, I
tried the graph for a minimum, in window mode, the subs turned off nothing helps, can anyone tell me what?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20

the same trouble, only I play "New game +"

B
Battlestations95 20.12.20

but there is no information, when the patch will be released?

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Battlestations95
I barely got out of it, swapping quests, replaying dozens of times, but it turned out - praise the God of Machines. You have to wait for a patch or screw up like me.

M
MilliarD 20.12.20

Battlestations95
now has this problem for about 50% of players who have reached this point. I now have both the main and 2 side quests in the Chapik area, and it is impossible to move there (which I just did), so while I stopped playing, I'm waiting for the patch. Developers say they know, but what they know is clearly not enough to solve the problem. This bug, of course, is specifically on their conscience, as it was not noticed during the tests of the game - it's not clear.

A
Artiup 20.12.20

try to check the integrity of the cache, I also crashed, but at the beginning after the explosion in Prague, I then tried everything, I did not play for 3 days after the purchase. so just check the integrity of the cache, just to be sure