3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vahe2907 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Help with the video card

Guys help me, I have a problem with the video card. All the characteristics are normal, the video card seems to be normal. There compatibility with different games is good / excellent, but games still lag. Help what to do.

Here are my stats. Help please, thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 20.12.20

Vahe2907
In short, there is a way out of this situation and it is really working. You take this computer and carry it to the trash, and go to the store for a new modern computer.

V
Vahe2907 20.12.20

This is all clear. But tell me why, for example in PES 2016, all the characteristics are good. And the game lags. Why is that?

D
Dmitry Ru 20.12.20

are you kidding??? this is 2007 rubbish. And the whole computer too. Here, compare the numbers with my vidyaha

P
Pritchard 20.12.20

wow easy, you have iron for almost 10 years, you demand a lot from it. Well, like ddr2 is sad, but the saddest is the compatibility with dx10. As far as I know, most games now only 11 support. The tire is weak and so on on all counts. The main problem with iron is that it is relevant for a maximum of 3 years, then it can already be said rubbish

D
Dmitry Ru 20.12.20

Vahe2907
because the specs are not good. This is such a joke or something. Seriously, you can safely carry your computer to a landfill

P
Pritchard 20.12.20

Dmitry Ru
someone likes to brag

V
Vahe2907 20.12.20

Got it guys, thanks for the answers. Good luck to all.

D
Dmitry Ru 20.12.20

Pritchard
Yes, I’m not bragging, I have brought it up for comparison. Plain modern vidyaha

l
lokkie 20.12.20

Pritchard wrote:
you have iron for almost 10 years, you demand a lot from it.
Wow, pohche. You tell this to my old woman, let him laugh. : P

Vahe2907 wrote:
Why so?
If you don't know why, then go to the store, like all ordinary users.
With such systems, stupid questions are not asked. Either such people stand for thinking, or who have no money. More often the first, because those who do not understand have changed everything for a long time.

V
Vahe2907 20.12.20

Fuck me comp. I will go to study)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

it is surprising that some kind of merrymaking is still produced for such bakeries,
but even if so, the minimum is something of the level of 7800 zhofors. and this, in turn, was a card more productive than 8500 and 8600 most likely too. and it is very strange that it has a whole gigabyte of memory. all shit like 8800 gtx and ultra had 700 with which that megabyte and the radeon ones also had 512mb in ordinary cards.

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

This troll, Vahe2907, has bred you. And you are discussing here.))))