3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorkin Zaitsev 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Game Resource Editor - Open IV (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to remove the error "CEP-001" in OpenIV (I reinstalled and danced with a tambourine.)?
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHappyKill 20.12.20

Which version of OpenIV?

R
Rorkin Zaitsev 20.12.20

MrHappyKill 2.6

M
MrHappyKill 20.12.20

Rorkin Zaitsev
I think it's useless to google ..... I myself have not downloaded it yet, maybe the error is related to the integrity of the program (if you did not download from the official site) or GTA V does not allow you to perform actions .....
PS Sorry for the mistakes in words, I write from the phone.

R
Rorkin Zaitsev 20.12.20

MrHappyKill
What software do you need to work (OpenIV)?

M
MrHappyKill 20.12.20

Rorkin Zaitsev
DX in mine and GTA V itself with intact files ...

R
Rorkin Zaitsev 20.12.20

MrHappyKill
Running as Administrator gave an error - "Core Error"

V
Vadim Kotsyuba 20.12.20

There was a problem. It was necessary to replace the texture of clothes for some Koreans there. (They are in fashion, where you can hire them) I
wanted to modify it a little. I found the mod's code and found the file name for Koreans there.
Namely: g_m_y_korean_01

Then I found these files in x64v / model / cdimages / componentpeds_g_m_y /

Exported all textures from the file g_m_y_korean_01.ytd, and repainted the textures of pants and sweaters as I needed. Then by clicking on Import, all these converted textures were imported back into the g_m_y_korean_01.ytd file. Then I opened g_m_y_korean_01.ydd, and there I looked at the 3D models of pants and jackets, the textures were superimposed as needed. Everything is fine.

I go into the game, I hire these Koreans, they spawn, come around the corner.
And they are still in their sweaters and pants. Nothing has changed.

Logged out of the game, rechecked the archive. My textures are in place.

Can you tell me what to do in this case? Maybe these files are somewhere else? Or how do I change their clothes?
It befits me
three years ago.

Although other textures change (I don't know if everything).
For example, I changed the security outfit for Michael and Trevor without any problems.
Changed the special forces suit.

But these Koreans are somehow not working out.

s
sokol-tv 20.12.20

I join, the same problem, only with models.
As I understand it, the problem is very rare and not logical.

R
RBunny 20.12.20

Guys, in general there is such a problem: Half of the list of cars is missing in the OpenIV program. Do not replace / do not delete
Has anyone encountered? How to solve?

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Tarasi4k
And what does GTA 5 have to do with it? Does OpenIV support it?

D
DruGun 20.12.20

V-Nine
Yes, and is actively developing.

s
sti11man 20.12.20

Are they in the game itself? A lot of cars were only added in updates and as dlc. Only the first patches are available on the pirate.

S
Sukachew 20.12.20

people, please fill in the unpacked program (or explain on your fingers, or what anyone has there, as a last resort), otherwise this setup from the office. site, I do not even put it to death (I tried five of them from different sources with different versions), does not want to go online, there is no antivirus program, I set up a firewall, added, allowed everything. and there is no point with the creation of a local version of the installation, it is not there god damned! and no "download openIV for installation on a separate computer" (and I really had hoped ...)
can anyone come across?
I tried it in every way, does not want to, the administrator's rights do not give any sense either, the Internet speed is 3-5MB (I reviewed a bunch of vidos how to use the program), this open brought me almost to epilepsy today
thanks in advance)
here and so the struggle for performance :) also with this brainpark

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

I read this post, went to the offsite http://openiv.com/, downloaded the latest version. I pressed install - and everything was installed. (Windows 10x64) I did not find any problems. It means that something does not give you.

U
Ultra Zoom 20.12.20

Windows What and how many bits (64x, 86,32,) do you have microsoft word 2010, microsoft net framework 4.5, Worpad Dirext (11,10). if you have such programs, if not, write to me, I will try to help you! ..

B
Brutal Inc. 20.12.20

Who faced this problem? How to solve it?

S
Siberian Federal 20.12.20

Brutal Inc.
It was necessary to make backup copies of files

B
Brutal Inc. 20.12.20

Realistic
So that's not the point. I installed everything correctly. And in general, even if everything is correctly installed, why does it crash?

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 20.12.20

Brutal Inc.
Because the file check (ByPass) fails. If you are rebuilding archives, then just try clicking "file - close all archives" in OPENIV. If you DO NOT rebuild, then try to rebuild (this is especially true for common.rpf and x64h, x64e archives). Try and sign off. By the way, what are you changing and where? Do not forget that you also need to install openIV.asi and Asi loader in the OpenIV editor itself (tools - asi manager).

B
Brutal Inc. 20.12.20

nigga40000
Asi installed, all modified rpf rebuilt, but the game still crashes.
I'm trying to install this:
https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/the-pinnacle-of-sweetfx-enb
Enb works, but crashes with visuals.