3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blandin333 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Where did Mr. Handy? (Fallout Shelter)

In the warehouses I have 6 boxes from Mister Helper, and on the floors only 3. Where did the rest go? How do I find them? Maybe someone came across this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
e
ender76 20.12.20

This is the interior of the pantry, and you get Mr. Assistant in a different way.

N
NeoNoire 20.12.20

I have a pc version and it wasn't like that!

s
sookkoob 20.12.20

Having built any warehouse, you will see a box from under the mister assistant because this is the skin, i.e. the picture of the warehouse is as follows. Analog: having built the dining room, you see tables and chairs ...
Mr. Assistant himself is given for assignments, or bought. I have 12 in the shelter and one on the way from the quest) Everything is honestly earned on assignments.

B
Blandin333 20.12.20

OK, thanks. I didn’t notice before that boxes would appear in warehouses. I hope the gazebo will add their number to the statistics. There was a case when he died and could not find his pieces of iron in the room. That is why I ask. Suddenly he closed his eyes somewhere.

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Blandin333
judging by the comments you recently played, but half a year will pass and you will have nowhere to put them, unless of course you abandon the game)

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Shystry wrote:
nirazu
Not once
and yes I need it most of all, for who if not me)