3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hawk925 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Optimization (WWE 2K16)

Sharing our impressions of game performance
59 Comments
Sort by:
T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
in the sense of not trying? Requirements of the game look damn, 550ti is already outdated you are still on 2 nuclear with 2 gigs of the operatos and vidyuha 550ti try to play and then tell me that you should not change anything because the optimization is left!
With gtx 970 gaming with i5 4670 and 8 gigs of the operator, everything flies (thank God)

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

well what to do how to optimize! according to the system requirements I repeat myself

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

behold

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
You just don’t need to tell others that you don’t need to change anything, I wrote to the person who has a 550ti vidyuha (as I had once) and explained that I need to change if he wants the norms. play games. Putting compatibility with wines7 will not help, update the firewood, it will not help reinstall Windows, and then we'll see, it's just that the laptop is always weaker than a stationary computer, I used to play games on the i3 laptop, and on a computer 3 years ago weaker than a laptop according to the same requirements games were flying!

S
Snite_Poerti 20.12.20

PC1234567890
I perfectly understand that my gig vidyashka is already a stone age, it's just a little offensive that it doesn't play games. Well at least there is box 360, you can play on it. I have no doubt that the GTX 970 pulls everything off with a bang from its 4 GB of video memory. And so thanks for the advice)

U
UncleAha 20.12.20

I don't know much about hardware, but really even my vidyakha Radeon R5 M330 2GB and 6GB of RAM will not pull this game at all? In the settings, I have already lowered the resolution and turned off everything that was there, even removed the viewers, all the same, a continuous slough

T
The happiest 20.12.20

Snite_Poerti
Yes, there is nothing buddy :) pulling it probably pulls, but at minimum salaries because The 15th part then still my 550ti pulled, on boxing minus the fact that there is no career, especially Nash I remember grafon and Sting with bulging eyes (I played 16 on ps3), interventions when wrestlers came out, etc. if you change the vidyuhu, change it to at least 9 episodes (nvidia if), because when I chose I studied the forums and bloggers on YouTube, I watched some reviews and opinions and realized that from the 5th series (550ti) you shouldn't go, for example, to the 7th episode, if we take then immediately 9 series (970,980, etc.)

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

PC1234567890 I have a laptop, but damn wwe2k15 flew, it means there is a problem in optimizations

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
Well, the requirements changed between 15 and 16, for many, everything flies on computers, it means either you have software problems, or hardware, maybe the optimization is of course also limping (but it is clearly better than in part 15), in any case, I have advice Gave you: update firewood, run the game in compatibility mode with wines 7, if nothing helps, try reinstalling Windows!

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

PC1234567890 listen to buy a hospital, too, money is needed, although why can I buy a console I will buy a ps4 and I will not think about it will not go I will play both wwe2k15 and wwe2k16 because I played phonat and played all games at night since 1990 about wrestling naturally and my opinion is that 2k is crap and not a company at night, I have to wait for the new wrestling to be ported to the pc and whether they will do normal optimization or not! I have already set up the game on medium with anti-aliasing, but I'm really worried so badly only with the game GTA 5 enrages !!!

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
It is clear that you need to make money on a computer as well as with food and not just with iron, dude), I don’t argue the optimization is lame, but look what kind of optimization the last batman has there, finally, the scribe is complete, and the assassin's unit had optimization too, but what about consoles so buy fuck off 30 mowers for PS4 and then you will roll off for 1 game for 4-5 pieces, very economical!

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

PC1234567890 I completely agree with you, but why should I be good if the game is robotic or not if I fit the system requirements very well

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
so take it and write to 2k support, I'm surprised guys at the incentive, many are sitting and asking what to do from ordinary users here too, but specifically you wrote to 2k technical support? When I lagged 15 part online, I wrote and got them like other people who wanted something to change and they released a patch that made the game better and it became more or less normal to play online (although not always), and if you keep quiet, then there will be no patches. Even in the incentive he said in the Russian community creation and here I will say:
PEOPLE everyone who has slow mo, sagging FPS, who has a long load (hangs for a long time, for example, on the first screen with Austin) who are unhappy that wrestlers' hair cannot be changed and DR. PROBLEMS! PLEASE ALL: WRITE TO THOSE SUPPORT 2K: http://support.2k.com/hc/ru/requests/new?ticket_form_id=170428 SO THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THE PATCH WILL BE RELEASED! I wrote when in part 15 I had problems!

S
Snite_Poerti 20.12.20

PC1234567890
Of course, you shouldn't take the 7 series, because it only has 2 GB of memory. This isn't a huge upgrade considering the amount of graphical goodies in modern games. Here you won't get by with 2 gigs. It's a pity the dollar jumped so much, I should have thought before)

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

PC1234567890 I'm a pirate I'm wondering what you think I'll give 1600 rubles for this I expected more but 2k ruined everything as usual

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
I am also a pirate, specifically for this game it's your business, as a fan I was happy to release the game on a PC, that's why I bought it, I want wrestling to continue to go to the PC, and if everyone pirates, then the hell will be released on the PC next time, As for the price, I will say this: if you are a fan of wrestling games, then you could not click and buy the game for 809 rubles in incentive, which I did. And yes, in order to write, you don't need to buy the game, they don't know you bought it or not) and they won't ask your nickname on the incentive, so this is not an excuse dude :)

T
The happiest 20.12.20

Snite_Poerti
and don't say the price is horror, I again managed (tfu tfu tfu) to buy a vidyuhu before the bucks jumped and I see it already costs 30 emaaa tin!

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

PC1234567890 listen, you take it and tell me that if I am a phonat then I should have predicted for 800 I didn’t do it for one reason because I was afraid that it would be crap with the game and my expectations were confirmed by 50% of Steam users at the moment or after Steve Austin black screen or small fps!

c
cactus1957 20.12.20

and no need to say that this is not a problem in optimization, but in a computer

T
The happiest 20.12.20

cactus1957
I am not satisfied with something, write to technical support, why are you showing me something here? And about half of the users, I would argue in the incentive 79 percent of positive reviews, where you saw 50 I xs