3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big man 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Campaign Walkthrough on Maximum Difficulty (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

I was wondering, did anyone go through the entire game without reducing the difficulty to the maximum?
I got to Khesani more or less normally, but there ... The moment when you have to go down the mountain, in my opinion, is impassable. At the bottom there are about 20 Vietnamese, if you kill one after 4 seconds, a replacement runs up, and I shoot on the run and manage to hit you just after appearing from behind the mountain. You die with 3 hits. They have a complete ignorance of their partners, as soon as you lean out from behind cover you are poured with tons of bullets. Only 2 times I managed to go down to the bottom, but the first time I was soaked by a narrow-eyed China watering can, half a meter away from the explosion of a shell, and the second time I was completely beaten with a butt from behind. If anyone has passed, share the tactics of passing this meat grinder!
42 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord inferno 20.12.20

Big Man
Is this where 2 barrels need to be dropped ??

B
Big man 20.12.20

Lord Inferno

Yes it is, I can't even get to the barrels)

N
Nkeyka 20.12.20

I went all the way ... I

myself hung at this place) ...

Slowly shoot the Chinese .. And run to the trenches .. Wait until the NPCs move and stomp on ...

M
MiG2010 20.12.20

I went from start to finish as follows:
run from one shelter to another and do not stick out (use Q or E to see where the enemies are if you see their urine)
PS better not take a tea lake at this level of difficulty, because you will be quickly demolished him while he shoots.

J
Just Kane 20.12.20

I walked, I was tormented for about 2 hours, probably, when you get to the first shelter (there will still be woods chatting with the soldiers), run across the path to the right bunker (there is also a machine-gun nest) and then shoot Vietnam from here and lie down to the barrels.

D
Dustavskoy 20.12.20

I went through the whole game at maximum. I also suffered with this place, but not as long as during my escape at Baikonur. And passed the same way as everyone else. Slowly crawling to the barrels, shooting the Vietnamese.

B
Big man 20.12.20

With Baikonur there was even less crap, I'll try again today. I wonder how I still have a whole keyboard: D

6yP6oH 20.12.20

I remember this moment - to the nearest meter I remember the location of each Charlie and I know their respawn to the nearest second. The point is always to take a cannon with an enlarged magazine, or better a light machine gun. Go around the left edge and wait for the moment of maximum loading of the lower trenches by enemies. Then alternately, in 3 seconds, kill 5 enemies from the trench and without reloading on a kind word and run as hard as you can to the wooden box (otherwise you won't call this miracle Yudo in the trenches below). There are actually 2 of them, but to the 2nd already on foot it was unrealistic to run for a sitting. There you need to wait again for the moment as best as possible, hiding and escape until the next barrack. In the next, at last, your comrades will begin to support you and move forward. I spent 5 hours on this on a veteran, after which, having spoiled my nerves, I lowered it to a high level and immediately went through this crap.
But anchiv to run away on a veteran in 2:15 from the ship, this is already a uniform mockery of the players. Anyway, the whole company on the veteran consisted of the desire to survive the cherished inscription "Checkpoint"!

B
Big man 20.12.20

Nifiga itself right now the second time passed this meat. It turns out that after each barrel there is an autosave, this saved me)

A
Additional 20.12.20

I was wondering, did anyone go through the entire game without reducing the difficulty to the maximum? - I passed in two days, or more precisely, in 10 hours.

J
Just Kane 20.12.20

I was on a veteran of about 20 hours (x_x) trying to complete all achivs, for example, as with a ship, and as a result, after 2 pass I opened 42/47 except for zombie achiv.

6yP6oH 20.12.20

Don Caine
Speaking about anchishki - where are all the secret data to get then? Or rather, information on them. All anchievements except "6 zombies from a crossbow" and secret data were opened.

A
Avtoritarin 20.12.20

Server

Here is the beginning, and then look at similar videos ...
And where did you get the "Petnagon thief" achivy, and where you need to blow up the machine-gun nest with the "reaper" ??? I was really worried about looking for the nest, but I can't understand about the thief at all ...

S
Skaary 20.12.20

A person who has passed the corridors of the Baikonur Khesat will be a trifle - the main thing to know what to do. I was stupid because I didn’t know anything about the barrels and ran to the marker, I remember even climbed into the first trench and shot the Vetnam men as they approached ...

Another moment - the mission in the Second World War - where it is necessary to direct mortars - is also a fucking segment.

But the mission in the snowy mountains, on the contrary, is easy for its level.

A
Avtoritarin 20.12.20

Skaary
I stupidly dox because I knew nothing about the barrels and ran to the marker, I remember even climbed into the first trench and shot the

Vetnam men as they approached ... 1v1 as it was with me ...

B
Big man 20.12.20

I was stupid because I didn't know anything about the barrels and ran to the marker, I remember even climbed into the first trench and shot the Vetnam men on the way ...

1v1 how it was with me ...

So I didn't know about them either, and that's why I was dying all the time =)

B
Big man 20.12.20

EDVARD NIGMA

The nest that needs to be blown up with a reaper is, as I understood it in a mission in Vietnam, where we still swim under water and put explosives, and we have a Commando and a WA2000 painted in Tiger camouflage, where we get a reaper in one place, and not it is necessary to shoot him all literally in a minute there will be a nest with a machine gun.

A
Avtoritarin 20.12.20

Big Man
Oh thanks !!! Let's try !!!

D
Dustavskoy 20.12.20

If anything, here is the finding of all the intelligence:

6yP6oH 20.12.20

EDVARD NIGMA
A thief is such a nit professor of zombies dick ... I don’t know what else to call him again every 6-7 lvls at the level of the pentagon in zombie fashion jumps out from the central teleport and looks for any life form to take away the weapon. I fed the pumped fluff to this goat more than once. Once I managed to kill with a pumped-up laser pistol - I shot at this creature exclusively in the head.

I was looking for data for a long time.

By the way, having read about the barrels in one attempt, now I passed that place at the level of "Marines" on the veteran.