3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-ahgd 20.12.20 09:26 pm

SweetFx (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Did anyone manage to get SweetFx in the game? I tried everything and nothing works. On foreign sites it works for people. Maybe you need a special version? Thanks in advance for your help!
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 20.12.20

It would be necessary to bring suites on the console in order to be treated for a vomit yellow scale with an admixture of brown-amber diarrhea.

g
gloccc 20.12.20

-ahgd
I set and play. Just rename the reshade64.dll file to d3d11.dll

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

gloccc and which one do you use? Launch at the steam curve (the automatic exe does not see the fucking thing). Please drop the one configured in the topic or on the exchanger. Well, it doesn't work .. exe is it in the game folder? There is still a folder with exe.

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

It works, you just had to throw it into the retail folder. Maybe someone will help.

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

-ahgd
Well, yes, in general, sweetfx is always thrown into the folder where the exe file of the game is located ...

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

gloccc
can also be renamed dxgi.dll ....

g
gloccc 20.12.20

-ahgd
Upload files as unsubscribed above to the retail folder. I use the second suite fix = http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/shader/19/

g
gloccc 20.12.20

shhelkun
It helped me as renamed to d3d11.dll. The suite fix did not work with dxgi.dll and the game did not start at all

g
gloccc 20.12.20

-ahgd
here is fully configured, drop it into the retail folder https://yadi.sk/d/E3YJKyJQuZfiL
on, off the effect on the scroll lock. By default the effect is on

g
gloccc 20.12.20

-ahgd
With my preset it is better to turn off the sharpness in the game

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

gloccc
well, it happens, once this happened, I had to rename dxgi to d3d11, and so everywhere there is dxgi in deus too, one thing is not happy that it is not compatible with doom, eh, I would have adjusted the picture there :)

g
gloccc 20.12.20

shhelkun
Et yes, but in general, in the thought, graphene still suits me

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

gloccc
agrees, one of the games where sweetfx is basically not needed, through Monique added a bit of sharpness and that's it .... I just add it to all games, even in "Petka and Vasily Ivanovich Save the Galaxy" I shoved it :)

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

gloccc, everything was solved by throwing and replacing it with d3d11 in the retail folder. There is a main one with exe and a deleter, but did not notice the retail. Thanks to all! In the files, the already configured one would not hurt. The main thing is how I set it up, a little color, a little sharpness, msaa and most importantly hdr (well, I adjust it there myself, the Schaub was not dark) The picture is better at times. I hope the topic will help someone. I was stupid for a long time :)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.12.20

Installed, played, removed - not mine.