3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19 02:30 pm

How can I rewind time? (RAGE 2)

How can I rewind time? Let's say in the morning or noon...
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 27.10.19

Using photo mode.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19

Zombieller
To clarify?

Z
Zombieller 27.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Go to photo mode, find the time, Yes Motel, at exit time.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19

Zombieller
Thank you, just got to find the photo not when did not use them...

Z
Zombieller 27.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
ESC - photo, eyes open.

W
Walrus-X 27.10.19

Zombieller
Well, thank you, very useful info. Played 8 hours, I have always the evening or night.

S
SkyraX 27.10.19

From glades chip with photoregion, the race started at night,but through the photo put morning,it is convenient to change the time on-the-go even in the story missions

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19

SkyraX
how to fix the sound? in the update he wrote that fixed but in fact again the NPC lips move but no sound...

S
Sergey 82 27.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
When you realize that the sound should be, but it is not, you need to log in/log out in the menu, where pumping. The sound to appear. It is certainly not a complete solution, but will not miss dialogues.

S
SkyraX 27.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Well a couple of times per passage I had generally taskbar,the plot of the woman in the tower "told" me that some dialogue, I figured that out by sabam, but without sound,she sabami also something answered, and left... Fulfilled some political effects,went generally on the other end of the map,and at the same time while driving for no apparent reason start to literally hear her "then" dialogue, which I'm in the car and said it was generally taskbar, a kind of "small" Sudarushka time between sabami and their scoring