3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Typlin 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Departure from the last save (SPR mod) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Guys, this theme was installed by the SRP mod, but after death it crashes, I try to restart from the last save, but it still crashes ... I have already reinstalled the game and the mod. I don’t know what’s the matter .... Help please!
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 20.12.20

It's obviously about fashion. I recommend creating separate saves.

G
Georgy Timoshin 20.12.20

Typlin
write on the mod forum !!

T
Typlin 20.12.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Tried ...

b
burberry123 20.12.20

Here you need to download, first of all, the normal image of the repack game, for example from RG Mechanics, it
seems that there were no problems with it on different configurations. STALKER Trilogy - there are all 3 parts at once.
If there is no original disc.
Or maybe a repack was installed with already built-in mods, or a conflict with a mod, if any.
If everything is clean and crashes, then write to the author of the SRP mod or to the mod forum if the topic is still alive.
And by the way, this happened when we made changes to the game configs, edited the armor indicators of weapons, etc. In these cases, you need to make a backup of the gamedata folder so as not to bother. And in the game, make 2 extreme saves, save on the last one after the experiments and load. If that last save in the trash can on the previous one, you can play further after returning back the gamedata folder.