3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20 09:26 pm

When will the original be released on PC? (Spider-Man 2: The Game)

The only thing I don't understand is why the game's website says that the game will be released on the PC but it still isn't there! Activision has been developing a PC version for a very long time! And I so want to play that I'm ready to buy the game on PS2! If anyone knows then write! Pokedova !!!
102 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexxxo 20.12.20

Today, in the disc store, I wondered if there would be a normal game on pc, and they told me that yes, and that I would come to the end of September!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

Which store did you ask and where? Please!

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

In St. Petersburg !

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

The game is certainly not as remarkable as on PS2 or Xbox, but it turned out to be quite interesting for a related product. The plot of the game as a whole is taken from the film, plus several new villains have been added to heighten the amusement: Rhino, Puma and Mysterio. The action is supported by medium quality rollers. General negative impressions from the process are smoothed out after a couple of the first levels, and then the game is played literally in one breath. There are practically no eye-cutting flaws, and the ease of control, a normal, manually controlled camera and even a certain touch of cinematic jumps and flights allows us to attribute it not just to arcades, but to something in between children's three-dimensional platform games and fancy action / adventure games. Judge for yourself: control here is carried out only with the arrows, space bar and two-button mouse. "Space" responsible for the rebound and the ability to look around, attaching to the building, a jump is hung on the right mouse button, and all other actions are hung on the left mouse button: web, use of objects, attack, etc. Possible operations icon changes automatically depending on what you hover over. The game is really addictive, despite its not quite serious, but in some places and puppet-like appearance and general, so to speak, relief. I was especially pleased with the sensations of jumping, flying and crawling over buildings. The authors managed to create a very pleasing picture for the eyes. Of course, the local city is very far from the beauties of GTA, but still it is clearly not worse. Along the streets, framed by tall skyscrapers (and I practically did not find the same ones), cars roll and pedestrians wander. Along the streets framed by tall skyscrapers (moreover, almost everyone has their own face), cars ride and pedestrians wander. The architecture here is made at the highest level, again despite the general childish appearance. The sound did not disappoint either. Probably, many will appreciate the fact that all the roles of the characters here were voiced by the same actors as in the film - one of the few chances to hear how Spider-Man and Doctor Octavius ​​actually speak. The Foreign Spider-Man turns out to sound even somewhere more naive and childish. Music completes the picture without spoiling it in the least. In general, action without any complaints, although it is a pity that PC owners will not be happy to play a real version, where everything is possible (well, or almost everything). as in the film - one of the few chances to hear how Spider-Man and Doctor Octavius ​​actually speak. The Foreign Spider-Man turns out to sound even somewhere more naive and childish. Music completes the picture without spoiling it in the least. In general, action without any complaints, although it is a pity that the owners of the PC will not be happy to play the real version, where everything is possible (well, or almost everything). as in the film - one of the few chances to hear how Spider-Man and Doctor Octavius ​​actually speak. The Foreign Spider-Man turns out to sound even somewhere more naive and childish. Music completes the picture without spoiling it in the least. In general, action without any complaints, although it is a pity that the owners of the PC will not be happy to play the real version, where everything is possible (well, or almost everything).

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

So let's figure it out! (if I understood you correctly) Then you say that the game on the PC will be released in the original as well as on the PS2 at the end of September, but now you are writing that the game on the PC will not be so original !? I recently downloaded a demo version of the game and there is everything that you wrote about in the last message (at least the same control with one mouse) To make everyone understand what I'm talking about, download the demo yourself! (It is in the right column!) Well, why should we wait and then buy now the version on the PC if everything is so deplorable? Is it easier to buy a game on PS2?

S
Serpent 20.12.20

I'm in the comp. store saw Spiderman second from Torum Media for PC

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

How many disks have you seen it!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

And I wonder how many discs the game will be on PC?

M
MCFool 20.12.20

Dude, I am announcing the official localizer of the game Spider-Man 2, this is a 1C company, they entered into an agreement, well, think for yourself, would 1C company localize an unoriginal, childish, shameful game? Of course not! She localizes the nominal version of the game! Or maybe on a PC, the game will be even better than on a playstation, since, on a PC, they may not be limited to a system. requirements!

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

The game is not to say in words it is a must see !! Super

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

Cool !!! I look forward to! lexxxo that the game is really cool !!!? So anxious to see! Well, I think that 1C will try to make us like it! Good luck to all! What do you know, write to O.K.

P
PaiMei 20.12.20

lexxxo Tell me more about the game (how many CDs, requirements and about the game itself) PLIZ

M
MCFool 20.12.20

Lexxxo, can you answer only one question, what is the localizer of the game? What is yours? Fargus? 8Bit? Or some other?

T
TOMMI VERESTI 20.12.20

And I recently read that 1C refused to localize platformer games and a computer, too, in the sense of a spider

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

In short, there is no game and will not be on the PC, but I play through the emulator !!!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

So I didn't understand, that is, how it will not be !? Where did you get this information !? And what kind of imulator is there !? Explain if it's easy!

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

My friend left with a spider, does anyone know where you can buy a pirated version of the game for PS2?

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

lexxxo tell me where did you get that games will not be on the PC?

l
lexxxo 20.12.20

Have you read the "LAND OF GAMES" magazine # 16 (169)? So it says there are two onons about the spider, one on PS 2 and the other on the PC, read everything that interests you !!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

Hmm ... sucks if the game is really not on the PC!