3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 20.12.20 09:26 pm

\ "Find Dr. Young's Notes \" missing book sticking out (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

After rescuing the two hostages in the library, you need to find Dr. Young's notes, but they are nowhere to be found, watched the video on YouTube and compared it at home - this book is stupid, the shelf is empty, as if someone had already taken it up to this point, what's the catch and how to solve this? I can not go further because of this

Steam license.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker6362 20.12.20

it is possible that you miss something somewhere, since he himself went through the whole game, all achievements were also opened by a Steam license

j
jokermayers19 20.12.20

This is the first time I hear this ..
It is necessary to watch with the included mode

R
Raptor227 20.12.20

jokermayers19
Well, it's not even a matter of whether the mode is turned on or not, it's clear that you need to find a book in the shelf from the prints, but the book itself is not even there

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 20.12.20

Raptor227
must first get into Dr. Young's office. There the bats will filter the prints and only then will you find a book by going through them

R
Raptor227 20.12.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Thank you, for some reason I did not pay attention to the fact that there is one more door that I did not visit, about 3 years ago I played this game on a pirate and now for some reason immediately thought from memory that I needed to run to the library

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 20.12.20

Raptor227
happens. when he played the same little thing for the first time he got lost in this place