3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 09:27 pm

1 praxis costs like a loaf of bread and you swear at donat (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

1 praxis costs 21 rubles, but it’s so inexpensive for us a loaf of bread! Donat in deus eks is completely unessential and the prices are not horse-drawn! look at donots of other games much more expensive and here praxis is only 21 rubles. I guess it doesn't spoil the Deus Ex at all. I bought myself a set of 5 praxis for 90 rubles and went through the navisibility and some other little things. just for those who are a little lacking in praxis and really want to pump something until it works in the game. But in the game you can make good praxis yourself without donations
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 20.12.20

The trainer downloaded, bought myself 999 praxis for 0 rubles, Donat does not bother me in any way

V
VoroBey_ka 20.12.20

Scattered boy
in a game where there is no multiplayer, where there is no VAK protection, you donate, what can I say - well done

S
Sheep Savior 20.12.20

Go__Home
Is there a VAK protection in NOT multiplayer games? VAK protection is available only in certain multiplayer games, most of them from Valv.
About the author, he is a complete blockhead.

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

Scattered boy
you better save up for a textbook on the Russian language.

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

nominar,
I don’t use cheats once. It’s just what the point is. It becomes uninteresting to play

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Why donate at all, this praxis and money in the game is full, I don't understand, all interest from the game is lost, these are the same cheats, also for money.

It was in vain that they were developed in general for pre-order and SP put it (by the way, I didn't take anything from the warehouse), it would be better if more missions were done or for extreme weapons, skins and even more different, interesting implants were added.

D
Diablonos 20.12.20

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

saa0891
Well, of course, if you buy 30 or 40 pieces of praxis there, then yes, it's just not interesting. Well, if a couple of pieces are just a little to develop for a start while you don't earn money, then why not

E
Etrock 20.12.20

our loaf costs 40-45 rubles ...

m
mr andersen 20.12.20

Scattered boy
"5 praxis for 90 rubles", i.e. for about 100 rubles we get .... hmm, nothing! Spending money on improvement points is the height of stupidity, because these are not even skins, not even new weapons, these are fucking numbers in your inventory! If, when buying numbers for money, be guided by the fact that bread costs the same, then it is better to buy this very loaf of bread, and then use it for sandwiches or give it to a homeless person. And who said that 21 rubles is cheap? I can also go out and sell dog feces and pebbles for 21 rubles each, is it really cheap for such goods (well, but what, how does bread cost)?

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.20

It is strange that they did not raise the hype, for microtransactions, I remember they went to shit when MKT were in dead space, assassin creed, etc. The stench was awful, but here they ate, and everyone was happy.

m
mr andersen 20.12.20

CRASBULLET
It was just then that it was the height of arrogance, the players at that time were not used to donating in single-coil games, of course, it caused a butthurt, but now what? Everyone who is not lazy puts their donations into every game, even if the game is not completed at all. It's just that everyone is already accustomed to this shit, and there is no point in stinking on this topic from time to time, anyway it will not change anything, unfortunately.

m
merry_Den 20.12.20

Scattered boy
You are here https://yandex.ru/yandsearch?clid=2186618&text=%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8 % D0% BA% D0% B0% 20% D1% 80% D1% 83% D1% 81% D1% 81% D0% BA% D0% BE% D0% B3% D0% BE% 20% D1% 8F% D0 % B7% D1% 8B% D0% BA% D0% B0 & lr = 213

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.20

mr andersen
Well, it happened so abruptly, as if those who hyped then grew up))

G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

CRASBULLET
what is the hype indicator for you?

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.20

Givemethedust
300 angry comments about snickering developers.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Go__Home Are
you forced to donate? There donation exists only for a lazy person to buy himself a little thing that he does not want to look for for a long time, that's all, these microtransactions do not have any purpose anymore, it's enough to breed a couch cuaretica.
CRASBULLET
I have never seen such comments from normal people. Those who write these angry messages are either downright morons, or they themselves have not played the game and do not know what can be bought for real.

H
Hollen 20.12.20

0.99 dollars = 25 UAH, and bread up to 10 UAH. we have.