3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScreameR 20.12.20 09:29 pm

Crashes (Enter the Matrix)

The toy crashes when loading The Truck level. What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandman 20.12.20

I have the same problem: ((
What are people doing? Help ... And igruha is just freaky ..

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

I hit "Enter The Matrix";
choose a language;
after the movie I choose a character;
loading starts and the game crashes into Windows;
Please Help me !!!
Zarya Grateful !!!
Sasha Rodionov
[email protected]

f
fuck you all 20.12.20

PEOPLE! This is from a series of help yourself. Have you patched the game to 1.52? Have you updated the drivers for the video card? (for nVidia now 44.03 international, for Radeon's - Catalyst 3.4) Have you updated DirectX to 9.0a?
This is where all your problems lie. lol

P
ProzzaK 20.12.20

How to patch it? I have it from Platinum and he says that Enter The Matrix has not been found on your computer, what can I do !!!! And I also have a graph that sucks, is it for everyone, or does Mona do something?

S
Sandman 20.12.20

To patch Prozzak, you need to put the patch in the folder where you have the matrix.exe file, and then run it, it's all useless, I
installed the patch, updated the firewood for the video card, and reinstalled DirectX ninth, but the game still crashes ... I repeat, the game crashes when the
Truck level is loaded , up to this level everything was played perfectly, no crashes, brakes, etc. My system is also not the weakest: Athlon1800; 512DDR; Geforce Ti4400, 5Gb free disk space,
so I think the problem here is not in the system or in the drivers. 4 disks were downloaded from the network by Emul,
there were no errors during installation either.
:( I do not know what to do ..
Those people who have passed, or are passing the game, please send me a save after the level of The Truck, thank you in advance.

T
Tonchik 20.12.20

I have everything too. And when I put the patches, they ask for cd, I change the exe '' to a cracked one, and also, ass !!!!. If anyone knows how to get rid of this patch or who has a save after this place send it !!! !You are welcome!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Thank you !!!

T
Tonchik 20.12.20

Here is schA proshol for Gost. In short, theia tokoya. The patch is normal, but when you crack a patch from the patch, little remains. On GameCopyWorld, this is not a Runet site, there are cracks for the patched 151 and 152, but the graph sucks with them. I asked for this episode, it’s absolutely perfect, and put the old crack, and continued to play as before. By the word crack, I mean executables.
In fact, the game is short, a lot of screensavers, and the games are not enough, if, in fact, I would have passed through the e1 day. And the last missions are very stupid.
now waiting for Bloodruner !!
Let's go for it !!!! Good luck !!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

People send a second level SAV !!!
PS: Please Help me !!!

S
Sandman 20.12.20

Hurray, this damn level has gone. Thank you Tonchik and advice, now I play further

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

I wanted to buy a matrix, but now I don’t know ...
You seem to be from a 7-wolf (since platinum is written),
Here's a friend prodovuts said that a real Fargusovsky (not fake) Matrix
would probably pull, and games are easier to patch, ResHacker''om, really grease your fingers.
PS The seventh wolf specifically cuts games, so do not be surprised.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

Oh yes, about the fertilizer graph:
If it's in the executable, dig into the settings, if it's in the patch, then don't replace the gravel RC DATs.

K
KILLER S 20.12.20

Still, I would like to know more about installing patches. See the topic of installing patches.

D
Daracul 20.12.20

Where can I get updates to directx9.0a?

K
KILLER S 20.12.20

Updates for Dx 9A. In the Internet Explorer menu service / Windows update /. You get to the Microsoft page. It has the second Windows update tab. All this stuff lies there.

T
Thing 20.12.20

ENOUGH NOZZLES TO START! THE MOLE DOES NOT WORK, FLIES OUT. PATCHES FULL SHIT. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO TRANSLATED THE GAME, i.e.
FARGUS, 7-WOLF OR ... AND IN GENERAL HOW TO LUCK

-
-Cain- 20.12.20

I installed the patch matrix_any-152 and dev-em52
LAUNCHING THE GAME AND IT'S FLYING OUT

HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send an answer by mail.

DESIRE Thank you in advance

h
hunter 20.12.20

I have the same bullshit. It seems that I did everything, but it crashes !!!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO THAT !!!!!!!
Help!!!!!!!! And then I want to play.
Please send an answer by mail.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

Me too! after choosing a character crashes and writes an error in ddhelp!

Put everything but not plow "

Write to [email protected]!

S
SED 20.12.20

I know the code for the game ENTER THE MATRIX for a Jedi sword, but I can't do the code like this training ram: /prog/sword.dsk who can enter write me [email protected]

D
D.Van 20.12.20

Damn, why are you so fond of this EtM? I just got out of this shitty matrix. And even I - an inveterate fan of the Matrix, who could not stand every part of every part five times - my advice: buy vidyuhi and brains! We are waiting for Matrix: Online and don't bother !!! =)))