3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 20.12.20 09:29 pm

Sailor Moon (all seasons)

In general, guys. I have a good friend. She really needs this cartoon. Who has all the seasons - can you write it down and mail it? Naturally, it's not just that + I pay for the blanks and postage + the award on the site + something else.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mumby 20.12.20

Isn't downloading an option? Although in Krasnodar it is bad with anlim, but 512 there are - 4 gigs per day can be downloaded. Even more. So you download it in about ten days. Everything is faster than mail. If anything, here are all the episodes. Torrent viable:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/24853250/Sailor+Moon?tab=summary

Also, I don't have Sailor Moon% (

_
_Lemon_ 20.12.20

Yes, I will die to download so much, there are all seasons on torrents.ru ... but only one second weighs 38 gigs ...
Yes, and I will download it to scrap, especially since I will have to send it by mail again, it is better to have someone before of course he will send the address ...

You, anime guy, do not have any acquaintances with us, so that they can be recorded by pull? +)

M
MANBOY 20.12.20

Why doesn't TV rip roll? so all at once no more than 50 hectares will be released

_
_Panya_ 20.12.20

xDDD
And mnu has all seasons = D

_
_Panya_ 20.12.20

no, on hard disk

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Oh god, Panther-Joke ..) And how much does this anime-cult of the post-Soviet space weigh, if not a secret?

_
_Panya_ 20.12.20

42.3 GB
A lot, but it's a pity to delete

_
_Panya_ 20.12.20

900 GB)

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

*envy*

_
_Panya_ 20.12.20

* smile from ear to ear *

b
bee walker and steamer 20.12.20

Too late, bro.

S
Sailormoon Beauty Warrior 20.12.20

Suddenly someone will knock to watch all the seasons, and the speed of the Internet is low, for example.

b

This, dragging, do you think that someone will drive in the search for "Sailor Moon", for example?

S

I did not understand the question. Are you saying this anime fucking didn't give up to anyone?

b

: D
No, I'm saying that no one will use site search.

S

Now someone will accidentally enter the topic and decide to download, for example.

b

There will be no such thing, for example.

b

For example.

C
CyberHitler 20.12.20

I watched the first season, a brilliant anime. True, the ending is not very good, all the soldiers in sailors lost their memory, then everything that happened did not make sense.