3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
premierpwnz 20.12.20 09:29 pm

a few questions (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Good afternoon everyone, I wanted to know
what is it about the new game + mode? augmentations persist? I read that previously inaccessible places will be open there. he himself missed the quest from the flock during the first passage, will it be possible to pass it?
Why are BREACH packages needed, what do they give? I collected them in the main game 20. it's not clear why, 6 turned out to be sold, although I did not sell it to anyone, do
you think, the continuation of the story and at least some sense of completeness will be in the dlts, or is it only in the next part of the series?)
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 20.12.20

By "previously inaccessible places" I mean cases such as gas-filled or energized bypasses - if for some reason you did not pump in the appropriate augmentation, it was difficult to get through there. In NG + you will have a second chance at it.
All quests and elections will be in place.

Breach packs are automatically sold when you enter the trade screen at the Tech Noir store in the north of Prague. For every 5 units sold, a bonus for Breach mode will be given.

I think that we will see the full-fledged ending of the story only in the next game.
Spoiler My bet is that Jensen and Janus will be able to undermine the influence of the Illuminati council, thereby indirectly helping Bob Page to seize power; in doing so, they both die (if Janus is actually a human, not an AI), and the remaining Juggernaut agents will scatter between the NSF and the Silhouette.

p
premierpwnz 20.12.20

Yes, I thought so too) damn it, wait for the next game for a very long time. if they don't put on the conveyor

S
Setesh 20.12.20

heh, passed the game with the achievements "Pacifist" and "Rogue", now I think to start NG + as a joker, I hope all the pumped augmentations will be in place?

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Lucky people - the game was over, and after the 12th mission I had flights to the subway. It is not clear why some have them, others do not.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

__DOC__
I had some departures,
Spoilerno then returned to an earlier save and instead of saving Stanekova he chose to get into the Bank, and after returning from Garm, he first completed all the additional quests before the first conversation with Miller in his office. It stopped flying, probably something worked.
Did you accidentally choose to save the sappers before Garm?

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Flow4Master
No, I robbed a bank. All of my side effects, except for the 9th, are completed, i.e. nothing else to do.