3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mik559 20.12.20 09:29 pm

hack (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Explain, please, clearer how to make a break?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

There are clues there. Download Detection Reduction and Hacking Bonuses NEVER sell. They will always come in handy, especially if you want to pick up goodies in the storage (an icon in the form of a databank in the hacking network). "Flag" - hacking the node. This is basic. Strengthening is also possible, but it is not always needed. Go in the direction of the break-in.

N
Negih 20.12.20

mik559 You
click on the folder and there you click on the checkbox (capture). After capturing a folder, paths appear from THIS folder to others (neighboring), where you repeat the procedure. Thus, you move to the green ball and capture it - WIN! I do not see the rest to explain the point. If only a specific question comes up

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

mik559
Upgrade the hacking branch and you will click the 5th level of access like seeds without any bombs and worms. Download stealth and strengthening first

P
Papa joe 20.12.20

I was thinking about hacking the game here ... xD

D
DarkTwister_rus 20.12.20

Valar Morghulis
me too))

P
PRIVA 20.12.20

I also started to play a long vidos that was there in other parts, but with the mouse I didn’t understand how to open the first door and it didn’t help anything! xs everywhere the master keys are well made, for example, in the mafia in skyrim, and then shit is somehow incomprehensible.

why where to drag which folders what kind of worms? what kind of X is it such a niche without swearing at once they throw out xs where it is good that this calla was bought for 50 rubles.