3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kotigoroshko 20.12.20 09:29 pm

Crafting schemes. (No Man's Sky)

On reditt, people are studying crafting schemes, who may need it. https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyCrafting/comments/4xw5pj/list_of_crafting_blueprints/
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 20.12.20

Kotigoroshko
Nafig us should be Jewish.

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Why do you need schemes? 48 spacesuit cells, and 40 ship cells, I scored 1.5k of each resource and rejoice)

K
Kotigoroshko 20.12.20

Energy Death I
printed out the schemes, noted which ones I have, counted what and how much I need now, I run and collect.

D
Deimos-D 20.12.20

Energy Death
48 cells maximum for a ship and a spacesuit ...

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Deimos-D
at the ship seems to be 38 maximum, I was sold this for 16 lyams, with a large number I have never seen.

x
xoen 20.12.20

Energy Death
48/48 maximum

E
Energy death 20.12.20

xoen
found it, everything)
and by the way, now the one that 38 cells, they sell me for 10 liams, I think from 48 it will be about 50-60, instead of 100.
all the same, language learning is a useful thing, and if you also take into account that without it it is quite difficult to find an atlas pass 2 and 3 is generally necessary)

t
tizen_ 20.12.20

Energy Death
how did you see the connection between knowledge of the language and the price of a ship?

E
Energy death 20.12.20

tizen_ by
gaining knowledge of the language, you periodically gain favor, which ultimately gives you a price reduction.
well, in general, of course, I meant exactly the location initially, and you could guess)

t
tizen_ 20.12.20

Energy Death
this would be true, if in practice it did not happen sometimes exactly the opposite: I learned 180 words from GEK, then I got to Vaikin for the first time and, accordingly, without knowing a word - what do I see? For almost the same ship that GEK flew to me 42 lyama - Vaykin is offered to me for 36 ... and so at every step! Sometimes you wonder how the price is calculated ...
The only thing that was noticed more or less accurately is the dependence of the increase in price on the grades of improvements (well, on the number of cells essno), everything else is a mystery, sometimes very paradoxical.