3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSoldier 20.12.20 09:29 pm

What are the system requirements? (Battlefield 1)

In general, we are talking about what the system requirements will be for Battlefield 1.
46 Comments
Sort by:
R
Regular User 20.12.20

Thompson1929
Regular

G
Guwanc 20.12.20

Thompson1929
If they want to make a beautiful game, they will probably have 6-8 GB of RAM.

T
TimKar 20.12.20

The same, but they will be specially overstated under 1080

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

Guwanc
about the RAM-8GB will be in the minimum salaries, that's for sure, maybe more

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

Genom94
well, I would not want the gtx 980 to be at minimum salaries )

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Thompson1929
How, then, to promote 1080, the only way)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

not very familiar with this engine and grafon for games
approximately
7 3770 -4770 fx 8350 +
8-12 gibubs ram
video card with 6-8 gibubs of 980 or 390x level for the august monarch settings

A
AlexBlade95 20.12.20

You all overestimate the game on the same engine as Battle 4 and the Balfront, I think the system players will be at the level of the Battlefront, given that they are too high on it and in fact it works on weaker machines

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

AlexBladeX
hope so, but with the level of graphics that was shown, I doubt this game will work on weak machines.

H
HEMO 20.12.20

Requirements will be the same as for BF 4 and BF HL

b
bazilews 20.12.20

High !!!

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

HEMOI
probably disagree, the requirements will be at the level of Star Wars: Battlefront or even slightly higher, BF 4 was still released 3 years ago, respectively, in the new game there is a new version of the engine, but the requirements are correspondingly higher

H
HEMO 20.12.20

Thompson1929
Let's not argue maybe you're right, we'll wait and see.

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

HEMO,
well, in any case, they should properly optimize the game so that there is no such thing as with the 4th part, they talked about it themselves, so we are patiently waiting for October (if they do not transfer it), personally I am really looking forward to this game.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20

Same as BATTLEFRONT!

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

depending on how many dynamic objects there will be and whether such a voxel volumetric fog will be started.
when the wax was put into the trench chlorine and the rays of the graphone go through the fog. and where there is no fog, there are no rays.
if you imagine that it is but from a static light - prepare a gig. if from dynamic. Someone walks with a searchlight and is looking for corpses - gigi and fat vidyuhi. also if soldiers, for example, run with lanterns and the engine can count the global illumination static with dynamic light sources, the vidyuhi should be thick but the consoles should be consoles.
and finally this is a surprisingly high-speed and undemanding engine within the framework of the games implemented on it and the described capabilities.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
A cartoon video is available and there is NOTHING supernatural in the grafon !!

I
IGNIT 20.12.20

Such as at the redneck front ... the graphics will be almost 1 in 1

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

Evgeny Astrakhantsev, that is,
you watched the gameplay of the raw and unfinished alpha version of the game and say nothing supernatural? So this is the ALPHA version, when the game comes out, then we will judge the graphics

H
HEMO 20.12.20

Thompson1929
What problems they talked about, I don’t remember I’ve been playing since the release and to this day I don’t see any problems in terms of optimization.