3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nick8 20.12.20 09:29 pm

Lags in all games

Hello, I have such a problem: On my system (AMD FX 4300; GT 730 2Gb; 6Gb RAM) games such as: csgo, battlefield hardline, star wars battlefront, run at 40-60 fps, but FPS often drops to 10-15 , I do not know what to do with this, I found on various forums that someone recommends disabling AMD functions in the BIOS, another says that you need to clean the registry, and someone says that you need to reinstall Windows at all. But this does not help, lags remain, please help! The computer pulls games, but these drawdowns simply kill all the enjoyment of the game :(
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 20.12.20

Nick8 Install
MSI Afterburner and see which of the parts is loaded at 100% during FPS drawdowns, although even without this I can say that the matter is most likely in the video card.

G
Gabin 20.12.20

I myself had such a video card and did not lag anything. so it's most likely a processor

D
Demian averon 20.12.20

If before everything worked on the same system without drawdowns ... then it is better
1) reinstall Windows - a cardinal measure, but the simplest =)
2) install a normal antivirus (or drive the DRWEB Cure-it system!) - possibly miners or else what kind of rubbish started up.
3) clean the computer from dust, change the thermal paste on the process, etc.
4) there are lovers of all kinds of mail and yandex crap buns and other advertising software, which just goes into the computer. There is a program Cleaner - run it, check it can and there is garbage and trojans.
5) Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 is also a good thing.

Well, that's all for now. In any case, the system is very weak.

N
Nick8 20.12.20

Len4ik00N
Ok, I'll see, but it's not about vidyuha, tk games run with stable fps, but these drawdowns are infuriating

N
Nick8 20.12.20

Gaben
What was your processor?

N
Nick8 20.12.20

Demian Averon
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not a noob in using a PC, I do not have viral, adware programs like bing, mail.ru, and the like, I study everything carefully before installing anything. Windows cannot be reinstalled. there is no disk, but earlier (when it was) this action did not help, I never had an antivirus on my pc, and I never caught viruses, I agree that the system is not fire, but in games the fps is stable 40-50, but drawdowns spoil everything ... They happen every 2 minutes, or more often.

K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

Nick8
Cure it and malvarebytes chased away?

f
flegentoff2010 20.12.20

when the FPS drops sharply, without leaving the game, open the task manager and see if the Steam32 process is running there. if yes, then close it. It can be started from some kind of tablet. the most similar situevina was. And look in which third-party program it hangs.

L
Len4ik00N 20.12.20

Nick8
Nick8 wrote:
in games, fps is stable 40-50, but drawdowns spoil everything
And how to understand this? You complain about freezes, and at the same time you write that the fps is stable. Or did you mean other games?
By the way, FPS can sag not only because of the processor, video card and RAM. The speed of the hard drive also affects performance, and in online games, the FPS can be affected by the speed and stability of the Internet connection. In general, there are plenty of options. First, like I said, use MSI Afterburner. Then try to "play" with the game settings and see how your manipulations will affect the number of freezes and FPS in general. Just in case, check the condition and speed of the railway. At some stage, in any case, something must "emerge". And yet, if earlier there were similar problems and reinstalling Windows did not help, then the matter is 100% in the hardware.

G
Gabin 20.12.20

Nick8
i5 3570k

N
Nick8 20.12.20

Kahran Ramsus
Yes, and effect 0

N
Nick8 20.12.20

flegentoff2010
Ok, I'll check, but there is not a single pirate on my computer.

N
Nick8 20.12.20

Thanks for your advice! It was the processor, I downgraded Votlage to 1.2, and downgraded from 3.8 GHz to 3.6 GHz. Apparently * combo * GT 730 + FX 4300 not the best: D