3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ubiquitous 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Maps (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all !!!
Guys, please tell me where to get the Mario card for 1.24.x. without America ???
Thank you in advance.
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheshir_ko 20.12.20

Good!
And what did this not suit you? http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_karta_mario_11_6_obnovlenie_ot_26_05_2016_versiya_igry_tolko_1_24_0s-127660/ there are separate parts.

M
Maestro 1992 20.12.20

Is anyone else playing with this buggy knee-bound card?

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

Maestro 1992
If you play with a calculator, it’s buggy for you. Dashed off enough km on this map to claim that the map is excellent

u
ubiquitous 20.12.20

Asvik-Anubis
I have several good reasons for Mario 11.6:
1. The kata takes too long to load.
2. The map is not disclosed, it is not possible to manage the route and movement through companies and garages except in Europe.
3. Mario 11.6 has different scaling - take Europe and America and compare the area.
4. There are still a lot of glitches on the map or crashes, or a full brake (a normal computer, it's a sin to complain about it).
Having solved these problems, maybe I would agree with the statement that the card is excellent, but thank you ...

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

ubiquitous
What about version 11.7? Also with a bunch of mistakes?

u
ubiquitous 20.12.20

SlavikSD
I have not tried it, it says that this add-on is an add-on ...

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

ubiquitous
Here Mario 11.7 (4 parts)
Spoilerhttp: //www.ets2moding.ru/dopolnenie-k-karte-mario-map/
And here are the additions to it
Spoilerhttp: //www.ets2moding.ru/karty-dlja-raboty -s-mario-map-11-7 /

u
ubiquitous 20.12.20

SlavikSD
I 'll try. Thank you.

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Slav, hello! So far, of the errors, only the wrong road signs
ubiquitous
Mario 11.7 began to load a little faster, there are no problems with the navigator either

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

MegaMegademon
Hi Dima. And what is wrong with the signs?

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

SlavikSD
At the roundabouts in the region of France, they are clumsy, it's a pity I didn't make a screen. This was at 11.6. And so it seems that there are fewer mistakes

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

MegaMegademon
And hell for the signs. Is the card also empty or a little filled?

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Yes, it became more interesting to ride. Now I'm driving around Brazil, the detail is excellent. I drove for a long time, and only opened 2%

u
ubiquitous 20.12.20

MegaMegademon
Yes, I put it much better, thank you.
While I made the first trip through the entire map - not bad ...

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Brazil seems to be a fresh version. And so the detailing is the same as on the default map. FPS does not sag. The traffic is wild, cuts, does not pass. Mario Cubu added, he hasn't gone there yet

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

MegaMegademon
Thank you, I told you deliciously, I'll have to try.
And give the traffic your ears)) Is there no way to regulate?

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

SlavikSD
I didn’t, it’s even more interesting)) And so usually I slightly reduce the amount of traffic, I don’t like traffic jams. It's the same here, not too many and not empty tracks

M
MegaMegademon 20.12.20

ubiquitous
People praised in the comments, decided to check, while satisfied. Mario11.6 was also not impressed

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

ubiquitous The
map is loaded longer than others, of course, but not so much that it would be a minus and I did not have any flights on it. The scale is different, but what else can you get from assembling a dozen cards? Those who like space besides Mario and Megakarta have no alternative, therefore, the disadvantages can be forgiven

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

MegaMegademon
Looked now files from Mario 11.7. Of course, the traffic behavior is at full minus, so it's crazy))
And for some reason I don't see Cuba in the list of countries. Or is it hiding under some other name?)
Loaded for 2 minutes, even strange ...